New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello, nice to meet you!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Default Hello, nice to meet you!

Hi there, hope to get to know some of you folks online in the coming months and help out with any tech questions if I can and get some of my own answered! - or just generally have some banter with fellow Kwack addicts

All the best ZX7RJunkie

Old 03-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Welcome...what do you ride, where do you live, and what's your bank account number? Just messing with ya, I don't need to know where you live.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:41 PM

Cheers Deej!

I live in the London area as a matter of fact! Nice to meet you mate!

Old 03-04-2009, 02:43 PM
1st Gear Member

London! Awesome! A gal that worked here at the facility I work at in Washington State moved over there to go to school to get her Masters. She went there on vacation a couple of years ago and fell in love with the place. I have enjoyed her blog and pictures. Cheers back at ya.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:55 PM

Thanks Deej! If you're ever in old London town - let me know - and i'll take you down the boozer (pub) - introduce you to my London biking mates and buy you a pint of whatever you fancy!

All the best mate!

Old 03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Do Gin and Tonics come in a pint? Because I hate beer. I know I'm a guy, and guys are supposed to like beer, but I just never acquired a taste for the stuff. Oh....perhaps a pint of screwdrivers (Vodka and Orange Juice) Mmmmmmm

Old 03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Talking G&T coming right up!

No problem Deej! We like a nice G&T in England too! Preferrably in the summer, on the lawn and with cucumber sandwiches!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF and enjoy your stay! lol

Old 03-05-2009, 05:38 AM
Talking

Hello Everyone!

I'm very happy to say I'm a New rider NEVER have ridden before except on the back of my hubby's 08" Honda 600 CBR! I joined for the soul purpose of learning everything I can possible intake on the Kawasaki 250's from experienced rider's such as yourselves.

I haven't bought one just YET!!! but I was hoping to get a little insight on this type of bike before I purchase it which i will SOON i honestly can't wait!, but mostly want to know how to care for a carburated bike since my hubby has a CBR which is Fuel injected so he has NO clue on the maintenance for this bike. I would Truly Appreciate any info!

OH and I will be taking this bike to an MSF Class If i can find one i heard they were very difficult to get in, but Will be sure to sign up asap!

Thanks guys!!

sry 4 such a long post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 03-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

welcome guys and gals

Quick Reply: Hello, nice to meet you!