New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

About Me

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default About Me

1. What is your first name (or middle name)? Jeff

2. When's your birthday (year if you want to include it)? 10-14-59

3. What do you do for a living? I used to be a supervisor at ABX Air (which is the freight handling company for DHL in Wilmington.) They "down-sized" and I got axed. Currently looking for a management or training job in Dayton/Cincy metro area.

4. Married or Single? Married

5. Favorite ice cream? UDF Homemade Cookie Dough

6. Coffee or tea? Coffee; fresh ground only. (Prefer Sumatra...)

7. If you are old enough....what is your favorite "drink"? Warsteiner beer.

8. What is your favorite color? Kaw green, of course!

9. Who is your favorite band / favorite CD? (Wipeout!! Just kidding.) I hate this question. I've played percussion instruments for over 20 years. About the only thing that kept me in college. I've played in jazz, rock, marching, symphonic bands and love it all. There are certain pieces in each genre that really move me in different ways. I've played gigs with some great artists; ex-Pure Prairie League members, Randy Purcell (Maynard), Vaclav Nehlybel (conductor),Steve Sontagg (Guy Lombardo), Red Jenkins/Dave Short (Bobbie Mackey), Tom Weber(Roadblock). Playing with other GOOD musicians makes it so easy; there's a world of difference. These guys "speak" when they play.

10. What is your favorite movie? LeMans/Steve McQueen (What a greatsound those old 917's made!!)

11. What is your favorite TV show? Definintely NOT any of the new ones that make guys look like idiots.

12. Any pets, if yes, what? Border Collie, St. Bernard, Lab.

13. What other hobbies are you into? Keeping my old Land Rover running...

14. What was your first bike? A Harley Shortster mini-bike. First real bike was a Honda 750F

15. Who or what inspired you to ride? Friend-Gregg

16. How long have you been riding? About 25 years. Long enough to know the street is no place for stupid crap, and to ALWAYS wear a helmet.

17. Where do you live? Southwestern Ohio

Old 05-30-2007, 06:13 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: About Me

cool. hi