YAPCIOALD - Yet Another Pelican Case Install Only A Little Different

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 07:10 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: YAPCIOALD - Yet Another Pelican Case Install Only A Little Different

Can yiu post a link from where you bought the case

Old 08-15-2006, 02:05 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: YAPCIOALD - Yet Another Pelican Case Install Only A Little Different

I haven't purchased a case yet but here is one vendor, http://www.casesbypelican.com/app-1300.htm or just do a google search for pelican cases.

Old 01-29-2007, 07:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey NoBrakes,

I can't see the pictures that you posted. I only get the small square with an "x" in it. I've tried looking at the post from both home and work and its the same. Could you update the post with the pics again? Thanks.

Dan

Old 01-29-2007, 08:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Ditto.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

he probably deleted them from his photobucket account.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

I'll see if I can recover these this evening, sorry about that.

Old 01-29-2007, 08:47 PM
1st Gear Member

me too

[sm=redxX.gif][sm=Thumbs.db">

Old 01-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Links to images are now refreshed in the original post. Enjoy!

Old 01-30-2007, 01:01 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

I was thinking it would be great if someone took the time to create a permanent repository for the oh-so-important threads...
For example the valve adjustment thread... I know one day (soon actually) I will want to refer back to that thread and my fear is that the original images could be gone, or that the entire thread is gone (is there some time limit on thread life?)

I certainly don't have time for such a task, but hey I'm just thowing it out there...

Old 01-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Seems like on any thread older than a year or so over on ThumperTalk all the Photobucket images are long gone. If someone takes the time to do this, it'd be great if a more reliable hosting service could be used. The culprit in this particular case was that I switched to using SmugMug around August or so. Images that I posted prior to that are no longer available at the old location, but I think I have most if not all of them up on SmugMug, I may just need to go back and refresh the links. I know I explicitly went back and refreshed the images for my first big bore install thread of the 300cc kit.

SmugMug is nice, but it's a for pay service. While there's no disk space limit, there is a bandwidth limit unless you opt for one of the more expensive plans.

Quick Reply: YAPCIOALD - Yet Another Pelican Case Install Only A Little Different