Who needs a service manual? models.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 02:35 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Who needs a service manual? models.

Hi Guys,

Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time. Sold the KLX over a year ago. I've been cleaning up the junk and came across my service manuals. I would've given them to the guy who bought my bike if I knew where they were at the time.

They probably make a manual for the KLX250S by now, at the time I had to buy the 93-96 KLX250 manual and a supplemental D-tracker manual. Anyway, it covers the D-tracker and S models.

Cover the shipping costs and I'll send it to you. Preferably in the states, I've been screwed on overseas shipping fees in the past.

Send me a PM

Old 10-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!! SULLY!!! Where have you been man?

Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Deej,

I figured you would still be around, I see Mr Clean is still following you...

Any new bikes in the stable?

Old 10-16-2009, 03:23 PM
1st Gear Member

No new bikes, and my wife didn't even sit on her bike this summer... She's losing her confidence. Plus she got a second part time job that when combined with her first part time job here where I work, some weeks she works more than I do. Life has been crazy what with school starting and my kid bringing homework home that none of us understand. That should in itself be a education slogan. "Study hard in school so that someday you won't look like a bonehead when you try and help your kid out with math"... ok probably a little too long but still. LOL

Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 PM
1st Gear Member

You're funny Deej, who else is still around? I saw a post from Inca, did Marty ever come back? I haven't talked to him in a long time.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:00 PM
1st Gear Member

I sent Marty a few e-mails over time, the last one about a month ago, and I never heard from him. I wish he would come back, but maybe he sold the bike, or passed on, not sure about that.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:02 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow, just looked and its been 2 years next month between posts from you. Better get another KLX and catch up. LOL

Old 10-16-2009, 08:36 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Sully, good to see you. Hope things are well with you

Old 10-17-2009, 10:29 AM
1st Gear Member

did you replace the KLX with anything?

Old 10-20-2009, 08:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Good to see Mav and Wedge are still around! I didn't replace the KLX with anything....

I was debating whether I would post about this, I don't want to bring anyone down. But I've made peace with it, so I'll share. I have an eye problem and had to stop driving last year, I've known about this since 2003, but always hoped it wouldn't effect me until later in life. The KLX was part of my rebellion I guess.

I still see well enough to do pretty much everything but drive. I spent most of last year in Maryland, I was in a research study at Hopkins. I moved back to Florida this summer, I'm one block from the beach and my life is very simple these days!

You guys were all like family to me, and I miss the KLX very much. I'll have to give Marty a call, last I spoke to him he was teaching an MSF class in Daytona and he was building a dual sport out of a Ninja 500. I'm sure he's still around.

Ok, if nobody wants the service manual I'll put it on e-bay, PM me if you want it.

Mike

Quick Reply: Who needs a service manual? models.