what made you choose the klx250 over the drz400

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 06:49 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: what made you choose the klx250 over the drz400

Well it turns out our tough Icant.... is a little 14 year old punk. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 07-11-2006, 06:51 AM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] [sm=violent053.gif][sm=gears.gif]

Old 07-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Someone has issues here. I just got off the phone with my turd of a brother in California, and I just hung up on him. You see there are lots of types of people. My brother is the type that is crying about how the cops are treating him. I'll bet he's been arrested a dozen times in his life, is an alcoholic, drug using looser. He actually wanted the number to our cousin that is a police officer in Oregon, as if he had any clout with the cops in Cali. Why are we so different? Well there are many reasons, but the two most important reasons are we had different dads, (genetics) and I choose to live my life by bible principles. If I count the times I have been arrested or "hassled" by the cops, or have had any dealings with cops period, it amounts to..........lets see carry the 3 divided by the sum of ............NONE!!!!!! I'm not saying that there are not bad cops out there, but I would rather have a few bad cops than no cops at all. Take your lumps and let us know what happens, but ultimately its up to you to choose what happens to you. Its like people complaining about their privacy rights, I say if you have nothing to hide or are not doing anything wrong, then what's the big deal........deej realizes he has been sleep typing, but its too late and the OK button was already pushed, so he will wait for the posts to pour in and flame him.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh I just wanted to add that arguing with everyone on here or anyone on the Internet is like being in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded. Just food for thought.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: deej
........deej realizes he has been sleep typing, but its too late and the OK button was already pushed, so he will wait for the posts to pour in and flame him.
Deej,

Don't worry, your sleep typing is still 10x's more legible than Icantrideabike's 'typing(?)'

Here's a few of my favourites:

"for real those ****** where in the meadium you no where you turn around k iam driving along 55-60 mph next thing i know i see a cop and try to get over and am really pissed cause i was getting over"

"It just pisses me off this bitch didnt just let me go no i got to spend my unsocial azz exsplaining to a judge how fuking rasict black people are."

"I live in florida i dont no what a hill is.I think we might have a hill of sand."

And possibly the best:

"Yea iam getting a drz400.. stupid seller I exsplain to him it bid more then i wanted. Anyways whatever he has to do to sell it.

I was the only person to bid clost to 3500 so it wouldnt of sold anyway. lmao

I knew this guy was Piece of **** but to say it didnt sell cause of me lmao. aahhhah Also get ready to give money before you get the bike.Deal breaker right there on anything for me."

Drof

Old 07-11-2006, 03:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Drof nice to see you here, don't be to hard on Icantrideabike it would appear english is not his native language [&:]

Old 07-11-2006, 06:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Hmmm I guess I didn't really read all of his posts, because if I did I would have asked Todd to delete this whole thread. I hate when people use language and ignorant racial garbage like that. So Icantrideabike you need to ask your self is this a place you need to continue to associate with or is it time to move on? Perhaps you could offer an apology and pretend like it's Groundhog Day the movie and start all over, remember everyday is a chance to be a whole new you. Take care man.[&:] Earth to Icantrideabike Please come back You're getting too far away.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:28 PM

Listen Icantride a bike, since the 1st time you posted I have noticed that you have brought a very foul mouth and also some aggressive attitude to this forum about topics that do not need to be discussed on this board. Please go rant and rave on a blog or something. I don't think we typically mind people going off topic, but the things that you just write about really just aren't a good read. Your agressive, insulting, foul mouthed, etc... I would hope that you clean up your act and stop trolling, please, or I would hope a moderator would ban you. It was only a matter of time before we got a troll, this forum was doing so well.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:35 PM
1st Gear Member

[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 07-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

I have no first hand knowledge, but from the posts, I kind've figured Icantrideabike as around 15 yo or so. We all do stupid stuff every now and then, especially at 15. I'm now 40 and love being 40 - life is good, baby. I also have a 13 yo, among others, but 13 yo is my oldest son. He does some, how should I put it, things sometimes. Sometimes he doesn't think through the consequences of his actions. Sometimes lessons come hard, especially for those that don't listen to advice. But be honest, when you were 13 (or 15), did you really listen when old fogy 40 yold's gave you advice? Be honest now.

Anyway, my approach is to try and provide a little guidance but not pick on him (or her) too much. Most eventually come around and learn to appreciate those who tried to help and talk some sense. I know I did, do. I'm just glad there was no Internet when I was that age as I'd have probably gotten into a lot more trouble.

Now if this kid is older than that and should know better, well, I have no sympathy.

Quick Reply: what made you choose the klx250 over the drz400