What a difference !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 09:45 PM
Default What a difference !!!!!

Hello, I ve been a member for a month or two but never posted anything so now is the time. I bought a 2013 klx 250 to ride around town and do a little off roading, it has 300 miles on it and I love the bike but it was a little lazy in stock form. So I started doing the mods, Powercore 4, k&n filter, dynojet kit, 128 main, 3 down on the needle, 2.5 turns on air/fuel mixture and klx 300 snorkel. Well what a difference, the bike comes alive with these mods and can't imagine what the 351 kit will do for this bike, but that's down the road. This is a great site and I want to thank everyone here for helping a good all around bike become a great all around bike with these mods. Also getting Krieger chain tensioner and bark buster egos . I'm in n.j if any of you guys do offroading let me know it would be great to ride with you .

Old 06-14-2013, 10:42 PM
1st Gear Member

you think that is an improvement do the Free cam mod

and if your doing off roading get yourself a 13t F and at least a 45t B

and welcome to the forums

Old 06-18-2013, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jaymar65
Hello, I ve been a member for a month or two but never posted anything so now is the time. I bought a 2013 klx 250 to ride around town and do a little off roading, it has 300 miles on it and I love the bike but it was a little lazy in stock form. So I started doing the mods, Powercore 4, k&n filter, dynojet kit, 128 main, 3 down on the needle, 2.5 turns on air/fuel mixture and klx 300 snorkel. Well what a difference, the bike comes alive with these mods and can't imagine what the 351 kit will do for this bike, but that's down the road. This is a great site and I want to thank everyone here for helping a good all around bike become a great all around bike with these mods. Also getting Krieger chain tensioner and bark buster egos . I'm in n.j if any of you guys do offroading let me know it would be great to ride with you .
Thanks for responding zippit seems no one but you wanted to respond to me .I guess the new guy needs to gain respect on this website

Old 06-18-2013, 02:32 PM
TNC
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jaymar65
Thanks for responding zippit seems no one but you wanted to respond to me .I guess the new guy needs to gain respect on this website
Sorry for not responding. dan888, a long time and troublesome member here sent all of us a private message warning us not to respond to your original post. He said he doesn't like new members and threatened to come to our homes and cut up our new knobbies on our KLX's with his new electric knobby knife. He is a very mean man and maybe even a little unstable, so please understand our hesitancy to respond. Oh...and welcome.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:25 PM
1st Gear Member

TNC: step away from the keyboard, put down the twokillya. You seem have answered in the wrong thread.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by zippets
if your doing off roading get yourself a 13t F and at least a 45t B
good advice. I went 13/47, and couldn't believe the difference.

Welcome

Old 06-18-2013, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Jaymar65: Were do you live in NJ. I am on the mainland by Long Beach Island.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ol'klx-er
TNC: step away from the keyboard, put down the twokillya. You seem have answered in the wrong thread.
LOL!!!

THAT explains the Tequilla shortage... No, wait, it's an ammo shortage. Never mind...

Old 06-18-2013, 06:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Rooster
good advice. I went 13/47, and couldn't believe the difference.
Yep, I'm running that same setup now (thanks to zippets ) and it made a noticeable difference on my bike as well.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:49 PM
1st Gear Member

If it makes you feel better, you can't leave now....

Quick Reply: What a difference !!!!!