Well, since all the cool kids are doing it...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Well, since all the cool kids are doing it...

Hehehehhehe they were in fact on the Blackberry and so there!

Old 03-22-2007, 08:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey.... We need more pics.... the bike looks sweet....[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

I want to see more of the XR. That XL is pretty sweet too, though. And I have great respect for you Gary if you were responsible for all those pieces on the table getting back into thier proper place and becoming and engine once again. And that is a big honkin piston, I must say.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:00 AM
1st Gear Member

I have a sneaking su****ion that 20% nitro fuel doesn't belong in an 80's Honda. Its just a hunch.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Dammit Bill!Sweet bike. Hopefully you don't get tired of waiting for me at the end of all the dirt roads.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:31 AM
1st Gear Member

did anybody else realize that in the before pic the klx was in the back ground all in pieces. That was not that long ago. The XL has went form that pic to all those pieces on the table, fully painted and almost ready to ride in like no time. VFRpilot when do you sleep?

Old 03-23-2007, 03:50 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

Hehehehhehe they were in fact on the Blackberry and so there!
Well gee Deej, I guess you showed me who's boss, huh? Behavior like this is why Marty and a few others left and never came back. I have no desire to get into an internet pissing match with you about this. It's just rude, that's all.

Yeah, thread drift sucks. Esp. for the new people looking for information on mods, etc. There's a lot of great info that can be found on this site from a lot of great people, including you. But, when people have to wade through a bunch of tripe to get that information it takes a lot longer than it should. So many thread titles on this section of the forum have nothing to do with what's in the actual thread.

That's all I'm going to say about it. Peace.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Thunder I will agree that when your thread drifts it does suck, but you are contributing to "tripe" by posting pics of your Honda in the KLX250S section. There are other sections of this forum that they should have been posted in as they serve as no useful "information" to the KLX250S section. Don't get me wrong I personaly do not mind seeing pics of other bikes in this section but you should practice what you preach before you get on someone else's case about it. On a side note Marty and others I belive left due to personal attaks on them and other people, not because of the behavior that Deej was expressing.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:49 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

Thunder I will agree that when your thread drifts it does suck, but you are contributing to "tripe" by posting pics of your Honda in the KLX250S section. There are other sections of this forum that they should have been posted in as they serve as no useful "information" to the KLX250S section. Don't get me wrong I personaly do not mind seeing pics of other bikes in this section but you should practice what you preach before you get on someone else's case about it. On a side note Marty and others I belive left due to personal attaks on them and other people, not because of the behavior that Deej was expressing.
You're right. This is the only section that I hang out in and know the other posters. That's why I posted it here along with the others that have got new bikes and posted in this section. But, yeah, you're right and I understand.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:57 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

Well, you're right there too. I should not use hearsay and secondhand information. I do not speak for Marty or anyone else on or off this board on why they left.

Quick Reply: Well, since all the cool kids are doing it...