Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   KLX 250S (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/)
-   -   The "wave" is getting out of control (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/wave-getting-out-control-29384/)

neilaction 07-16-2009 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet (Post 385114)
Do you randomly walk around waving a people like Forrest Gump just waving at people you do not know???

Ha ha ha, like Forrest Gump.:D
I'm with Finger on this one.
Waving should be kept to a minimum.
Otherwise its just a bit creepy.

IMO Waving is only for when you are waaayyyyy out of town.
And I mean, you may see only one vehicle an hour.
Then the wave means something.;)

Go ahead and flick me the bird too.:D:D
I deserve it...................;)

JasonFMX 07-16-2009 09:02 AM

alright Neil

(flips bird)

Piss on you too !!

haha. Now you and Finger have something in common, now you can wave to each other when passing on the board.

neilaction 07-16-2009 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by JasonFMX (Post 385139)
alright Neil
(flips bird)
Piss on you too !!
haha. Now you and Finger have something in common, now you can wave to each other when passing on the board.

My eyes are bad and as we are riding fast, I take your bird flip as a wave and return the gesture.
(casually raises the left hand and gives short wave combined with a knowing nod)
;)

JasonFMX 07-16-2009 10:43 AM

oh you just gotta be the bigger guy

neilaction 07-16-2009 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by JasonFMX (Post 385145)
oh you just gotta be the bigger guy

At 5'4", that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.;)

TomN 07-16-2009 01:15 PM

No one waives around me anymore, sportsbikes, cruisers, no one

Skooter 07-16-2009 01:16 PM

The Wave is good for one thing: generating discussion on the internet. Beyond that, who really cares.

deej 07-16-2009 02:18 PM

I get 90% and above waves from other riders. There is the occasional Harley dirt bag rider that thinks he's too good to wave, but you know what I'm not gonna slit my wrists or lose sleep over it. If people are gonna act like turds then they should go lay in the yard.:D

Disclaimer: No Harley Riders were hurt in the making of this thread, because most of them either can't read or are "too good" for this awesome forum. ;)

roadglider 07-16-2009 03:40 PM

Hey Hey boys I got a Harley and I love it and I waive to all riders. Most still wave back round these here parts no matter which bike I'm riding.It is just a sign of the times I think people are becoming less friendly in general. Riding is special and we do have something in common, something the mini van driving,cubicle sitting, boss brown nosing twits don't get. Keep on waiving if they don't get it thats their problem. They can go watch their big screen TV, get fat, and pretended that their just too cool.

deej 07-16-2009 03:42 PM

Hey Roadglider, you know I was just messing right? Seriously I don't really think any differently of anyone no matter what they ride. I even wave to the dudes on scooters and mopeds. Heck I even have a moped. LOL