Old 01-08-2008, 01:06 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Supercross opening round tonight - Anaheim 1

Did I hear a buzzing noise?

Old 01-08-2008, 02:10 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Nah, I didn't hear anything, must be your imagination.

WVU got a much needed win over Oklahoma. That was definitely sweet! We finally got our new coach too.

It's halftime and LSU is having buckeyes for breakfast. Enjoy the rest of the game.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Hijacker #3 enters, stage left.

Well,Washington blew chunks, asusual, this season, so I had to adopt a few teams for the bowl games. I've always liked the Tigers and something about the Buckeyes always turned me off. I was following Hawaii's Cinderella story all season and washoping they would have a better showing against GA, but no such luck.

Y'all might laugh right now, but keep an eye on the Aggies next season. With thehiring of Mike Sherman as head coach andNolan Cromwellas offensive coordinator, that team has no choice but to improve dramatically.

Highjacker #3 exits, stage right.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:19 AM
IG

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Nah, I didn't hear anything, must be your imagination.

............exactly. That's what I thought.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:12 AM

IG, you know how to change the subject when someone straightens you out. Was it a mud race??? You just jump right on a KTM tangent.

BMW used to rule Dakar now KTM has taken over in 99 they took 6 of the top 10 spots, then over the past decade they have dominated. Last year KTM took 9 of the top 10! Yamaha slid in with a 9th place finish. Not bad for some over-rated,unreliable, over-priced bikes.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:00 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: EvildoerZX10R

IG, you know how to change the subject when someone straightens you out. Was it a mud race??? You just jump right on a KTM tangent.

BMW used to rule Dakar now KTM has taken over in 99 they took 6 of the top 10 spots, then over the past decade they have dominated. Last year KTM took 9 of the top 10! Yamaha slid in with a 9th place finish. Not bad for some over-rated,unreliable, over-priced bikes.
as usual, your post is all over the place and really makes no sense. who said anything about dakar? Brian was the one who brought up KTM. I just asked him to state some facts that made my laughable comment false. And you come up with dakar? maybe bmw could give a rats *** like everyone else about dakar and got out of it for that. otherwise, i doubt bmw is wishing they were back in it. also, who "straightened me out?" Brian himself said to google myself as he couldn't find the facts to back up his argument so he bowed out with that. Evil- you're a good guy that gets in over his head in these little back and forths (that's why I don't go round and round with you). Leave it up to us guys that aren't afraid to get down and dirty debating.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

You are such an a$$hole, Travis.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:54 PM
IG

Brian- that's not like you.[:-] I'm sure you'll regret that post later on tonight. That's not you and you know it. Even if you think it, you're above posting that. But it takes one to know one is what I've always been told. I see it irritates you when you can't cover your blanket statements, eh?

Old 01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Let me rephrase then, and saying this as nicely as I can ... you seem to have a knack for bringing out the worst in people.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:41 AM
IG

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Let me rephrase then, and saying this as nicely as I can ... you seem to have a knack for bringing out the worst in people.

it's up to you to control your bad side. I'm just here. remember that. I'm just words to you, and I make you that upset? come on man...............

Quick Reply: Supercross opening round tonight - Anaheim 1