1st Gear Member
Default RE: Stay the **** away from thumpertalk

wow, thats way too stressful for me.

I agree

Happy veterans day

Old 11-11-2007, 02:19 PM
1st Gear Member

discussin politics is freakin stupid anymore. i have the same view with religion you just don't do it. i'm pretty kewl with about ANYONES views on it but i find too many people that think 'this is my opinion and if you don't support it your wrong and don't know crap and are a terroroist....etc etc etc'.especially those guys that watch CNN or whatever and form their opinion off what the TV tells them to believe then forces it on you. complete garbage to do that.

i talk about politics sometimes but i have no official 'side'. i don't claim to be either demo or repub because i can see and support different parts of each side and can see where they are coming from. flame me if you will but once again i see it like religion, regardless of what you believe it's your own opinion and should not be forced to anyone else.

idk i take a stand but i stand as a middle man or a 'realist' if that makes any sense.

rant over lol

Old 11-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

what is "politics"?
From the Latin "Poly", meaning "many" and "Ticks", meaning "blood sucking creatures".

lol.... too much bs... just ride......
Your bike doesn't care what your political affiliations are ...

As for TT, I've gotten quite a bit of good information from there in both the KLX and KTM sections, as well as the Jetting section. There are some very knowledgable folks there.

Old 11-11-2007, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Actually your bike does care about your politics. I think it is no secret the Democratic Party is no friend to dirtbikes. And we're off...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 11-11-2007, 07:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Srew thumper talk...we're all to talk about bikes not politics. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KLXer

Actually your bike does care about your politics. I think it is no secret the Democratic Party is no friend to dirtbikes. And we're off...[sm=badbadbad.gif]
I'm a dem/lib and I love riding

Old 11-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Hook, line, and sinker. You're too easy, sinkoman.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:07 PM
1st Gear Member

[sm=patriot.gif] I agree GX,my hats off to all you red blooded guys defending our freedom,past and present[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-12-2007, 07:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Never been in town square, I don't have time for much else than the klx section

Old 11-12-2007, 09:03 AM

It doesnt matter what your views are, or which country you live in, there will always be a small number of people trying to impart their view (sometimes quite forcibly) upon someone else....thats just life.For most of us,it isour right as members of a free and democratic society to express some views. Political viewsare a bit like a relationship - give and take.

My opinion is that KF is about the bike, and the fun us riders have on and with our bike (i know that sounds a bit wrong!). I enjoy using this site because there is load of info about mods, where to get parts, where guys have ridden or are riding, great pics and vidsetc,... and a bit of friendly sledging which is always good in moderation.

I am sure you all agree when i say that if we wanted to talk politics or religeon we would go to the appropriate forum...which isnt KF. Ride on.
PS - I added some pics to the klx riders facebookpage - they were too big to upload here. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2249382251

Quick Reply: Stay the **** away from thumpertalk