Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   KLX 250S (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/)
-   -   Stay the fuck away from thumpertalk (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/stay-fuck-away-thumpertalk-17112/)

yoman1 11-11-2007 01:22 PM

RE: Stay the fuck away from thumpertalk

wow, thats way too stressful for me.

I agree

Happy veterans day

kawi750r 11-11-2007 02:19 PM

RE: Stay the **** away from thumpertalk

discussin politics is freakin stupid anymore. i have the same view with religion you just don't do it. i'm pretty kewl with about ANYONES views on it but i find too many people that think 'this is my opinion and if you don't support it your wrong and don't know crap and are a terroroist....etc etc etc'.especially those guys that watch CNN or whatever and form their opinion off what the TV tells them to believe then forces it on you. complete garbage to do that.

i talk about politics sometimes but i have no official 'side'. i don't claim to be either demo or repub because i can see and support different parts of each side and can see where they are coming from. flame me if you will but once again i see it like religion, regardless of what you believe it's your own opinion and should not be forced to anyone else.

idk i take a stand but i stand as a middle man or a 'realist' if that makes any sense.

rant over lol

Nobrakes 11-11-2007 02:52 PM

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

what is "politics"? :D
From the Latin "Poly", meaning "many" and "Ticks", meaning "blood sucking creatures". ;)

lol.... too much bs... just ride......
Your bike doesn't care what your political affiliations are ...

As for TT, I've gotten quite a bit of good information from there in both the KLX and KTM sections, as well as the Jetting section. There are some very knowledgable folks there.

KLXer 11-11-2007 04:34 PM

Actually your bike does care about your politics. I think it is no secret the Democratic Party is no friend to dirtbikes. And we're off...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

OMalley912 11-11-2007 07:51 PM

Srew thumper talk...we're all to talk about bikes not politics. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

sinkoman 11-11-2007 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: KLXer

Actually your bike does care about your politics. I think it is no secret the Democratic Party is no friend to dirtbikes. And we're off...[sm=badbadbad.gif]
I'm a dem/lib and I love riding :eek:

Nobrakes 11-11-2007 08:21 PM

Hook, line, and sinker. :D You're too easy, sinkoman. ;)

hokie01 11-11-2007 09:07 PM

[sm=patriot.gif] I agree GX,my hats off to all you red blooded guys defending our freedom,past and present[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

MaverickAus 11-12-2007 07:27 AM

Never been in town square, I don't have time for much else than the klx section

danielsan 11-12-2007 09:03 AM

It doesnt matter what your views are, or which country you live in, there will always be a small number of people trying to impart their view (sometimes quite forcibly) upon someone else....thats just life.For most of us,it isour right as members of a free and democratic society to express some views. Political viewsare a bit like a relationship - give and take.

My opinion is that KF is about the bike, and the fun us riders have on and with our bike (i know that sounds a bit wrong!). I enjoy using this site because there is load of info about mods, where to get parts, where guys have ridden or are riding, great pics and vidsetc,... and a bit of friendly sledging which is always good in moderation.

I am sure you all agree when i say that if we wanted to talk politics or religeon we would go to the appropriate forum...which isnt KF. Ride on.
PS - I added some pics to the klx riders facebookpage - they were too big to upload here. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2249382251