Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale

Well everyone, its time I put her up for sale!!!

I am selling a 2006 KLX250s with LOTS OF EXTRAS!!! I put a lot of time into the appearance of my bike and as you will see in the pictures, it looks damn good! I take excellent care of my "toys" and I am a firm believer in preventitive maintenance. My bike is always stored indoors and has mainly been ridden on dirt roads and some light trail riding. I just did most of the mods listed below over this past winter. After completing all of the mods I had the bike professionally jetted/ tuned up and gone over at a highly reccomended HUSQVARNA shop(for any of you that assisted me on some of my mods, the carb was plugged up from sitting untouched for 7 months)!!!

The bike has been trouble free and has been a great bike. I have an opportunity to move up to a Husqvarna so after all of the hard work and money I put into this bike, its time for me to part with it. My loss is your gain. Please read below for more details on this bike and feel free to call me if you are interested. I can be reached easiest on my mobile; 330-398-4864. I live in Boardman, Oh. 44512 but travel a lot!!!

So hear are the details and I will try not to forget anything...

2006 KLX250s
3000 miles
MODS;
CLARKE TANK (Clear tank)
Tubliss Pneumatic Rim Locks(installed 1 month ago)
Brand new Kenda Trackmaster2 front and rear(less than 100 miles on them)
HMF Exhaust
KX Front and rear fender package(Custom)
FSW Shift Star Mod
CUSTOM Crank breather mod
Cycra Bark Busters and white hand guards(guards not installed)
NEW left side radiator shroud
(Number panels have been painted black)
Aluminum Radiator Guards
Aluminum Skid Plate
TRAILTECH Vapor Speedo cluster
TRAILTECH Eclipse X2 headlight system
RENTHAL Bars
ELECTROSPORT Flexible LED LOW PROFILE BLINKERS ALL AROUND
ELECTROSPORT LED Brake Light/ License plate bracket
Gutted Air Box
Uni-Filter
Custom Fabbed Ignition Relocation Bracket
2009 Fork Guards
Fork Bleeder Valves
Brand New Battery Installed 1 month ago

I run full synthetic AMSOIL and change the oil and filter religiously after every 3 trips or 400 miles. The bike is plated and insured in OHIO.

Again, feel free to call me on my mobile at 330-398-4864 or e-mail me at maxx0770@yahoo.com if you are interested or for more pictures.

My asking price is $3399 OBO. If you add up all of the extras on this bike, you will see that this is a very reasonable asking price. I also have the regular rim-locks and tubes and if you prefer those over the Tubliss System, I can switch it back and I will knock the price down to $3199. More pictures can also be sent if you send me your e-mail address.

THANK YOU!!!

MAXX!!!

Attached Thumbnails Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-img00012-20090503-1815.jpg  
Old 07-30-2009, 05:00 PM
1st Gear Member

wow, thats a great looking bike. good luck with the sell.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Another bike being sold...... Sorry you are selling, but on the plus side it may make another guy happy.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Thank you! and yes, another bike for sale... I hope this bike will make someone happy. But I NEED to sell it in order to take advantage of the deal I have pending on the Husqvarna so if anyone is interested....please make me a reasonable offer!!!

TO THE TOP!!!!

Old 08-03-2009, 01:16 AM
1st Gear Member

MORE PICTURES TAKEN TODAY!!! Sorry it was a little sunny but they turned out pretty god!

Attached Thumbnails Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-back-left.jpg   Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-front.jpg   Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-front-right.jpg   Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-left.jpg   Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-right-rear.jpg  

Old 08-03-2009, 01:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Meant pretty GOOD and here are a few more!!!

Attached Thumbnails Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-right-side.jpg   Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-w-vapor.jpg   Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale-klx-w-x2.jpg  
Old 08-03-2009, 06:48 AM
1st Gear Member

i have to ask, how much was the head light and how was it getting it on.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:13 AM
1st Gear Member

The headlight is pretty reasonable and worth every penny. I think it was around 85 bucks! The installation required me to relocate my ignition. Luckily I already had the trailtech vapor gage because I doubt it wold have fit with the stock gage cluster. I had to remove my ignition, cut off the mounting tabs from the fork, and I had to remove the fork lock and aluminum mounting pc from teh bottom of the igntion. I then had to fab up a pc of aluminum to hold the ignition together and mount it. Wiring was pretty simple and I was able to wire it directly into my stock switch and harness.

GOOD LUCK!!!

If anyone wants more info on how I completed this little project, feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
MAXX

TO THE TOP!!!

Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 AM
1st Gear Member

To the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2009, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

aLRIGHT iM LOWERING MY ASKING PRICE TO 3G'S. IF U R INTERESTED....PLEASE MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Shes ripe and ready to go! Klx for sale