Ready to drill the starter jet...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 03:30 AM
1st Gear Member

[QUOTE=jhoffy22;448481]I'm 20 years old turning 21 in five days. That should explain a lot

It all makes sense now. I hope your not in the military or ever plan to be.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:33 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

[QUOTE=2007 Green Machine;448486]
Originally Posted by jhoffy22
I'm 20 years old turning 21 in five days. That should explain a lot

It all makes sense now. I hope your not in the military or ever plan to be.
You're going to have to explain this one....

Old 06-27-2011, 03:40 AM
1st Gear Member

Well, being that your only 20 years old it explains all the jumping around your doing. Most people who have been around for a while would do 1 mod at a time and get it all dialed in like what was already stated. Not sure what thread that was in!

With all do respect to jhoffy22 this was edited by me 2007 green machine because it was a little rude. No very rude what was posted! However I still stand by what is still here. Sorry!

What was written can be seen on post 14.

Last edited by 2007 Green Machine; 06-27-2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:51 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2007 Green Machine
Well, being that your only 20 years old it explains all the jumping around your doing. Most people who have been around for a while would do 1 mod at a time and get it all dialed in like what was already stated. Not sure what thread that was in! Bfdy the way you do things, that would get people killed in the military during war. Remember you said you don't mind harsh critics, again don't remember what thread that was in either. As stated before, slow down on the mods. Stop creating so many damn theads. It's really starting to **** me off.
Nobody's making you read the threads. Don't be an ***. Just relax big guy

Old 06-27-2011, 04:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jhoffy22
Nobody's making you read the threads. Don't be an ***. Just relax big guy
I was going for ******* of the month. Someone else is to so I thought I would give a little competition. L.O.L. Your are correct. I do need to lose some weight. Big guy, I think not. I'm fat. 225 pounds. No matter what anyone says that may anger you, one thing is for sure there are many people here to help you and I hope you will figure things out and get the bike running good. Sometimes I don't think before I speak. That's just who I am!

Old 06-27-2011, 04:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Jhoffy, i think you will find that everyone on this forum is willing to help you out, it's what we do!!!!
Like i said , in my younger years i was i little different, now i sit back and wait for young guys lke you to make all the mistakes so i don't have to! I have,, and i am sure ALL on this forum have made their share of mistakes and learned from them. You young guys really benefit from the internet though. Us older guys had to learn from hard knocks and sometimes just junked projects because we didn't have the support at our fingertips.
I have 4 boys and 3 of them take **** apart all the time and then,,, i get to help them.
I will usually send them to the internet first for help, just like you have done.
As far as the military statement,,, guys like you who take the bull by the horn do well in the military. Hooyah.
You keep on doing what you are doing,,, but learn from what you have done.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by biff-a-nator
i like the dude! He goes for it! :d

go!
+1 :d

Old 06-27-2011, 04:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GaryC
Jhoffy, i think you will find that everyone on this forum is willing to help you out, it's what we do!!!!
Like i said , in my younger years i was i little different, now i sit back and wait for young guys lke you to make all the mistakes so i don't have to! I have,, and i am sure ALL on this forum have made their share of mistakes and learned from them. You young guys really benefit from the internet though. Us older guys had to learn from hard knocks and sometimes just junked projects because we didn't have the support at our fingertips.
I have 4 boys and 3 of them take **** apart all the time and then,,, i get to help them.
I will usually send them to the internet first for help, just like you have done.
As far as the military statement,,, guys like you who take the bull by the horn do well in the military. Hooyah.
You keep on doing what you are doing,,, but learn from what you have done.
Bull by the horns is not what I was getting at. I guess you never served.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2007 Green Machine
Bull by the horns is not what I was getting at. I guess you never served.
PM sent.

Old 06-27-2011, 05:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GaryC
PM sent.
Got your pm, ( hope all is safe, you know what I mean ) did you read my other post in the thread you started when I gave you a complement. Just asking.

Quick Reply: Ready to drill the starter jet...