powerpegz

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 05:07 AM
1st Gear Member
Default powerpegz

has anyone tried those rotating pegs?seems it might be easier to brake while standing

Old 12-12-2007, 05:10 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: powerpegz

I saw those a year ago, I forgot all about them. They did look like they would help with breaking and shifting.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:33 AM
1st Gear Member

Deej ive seen your name all over this forum,thanx for all the info you shared with us.i recently bought the 300 klx,the bike is finally coming around after putting some $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the bike.my klx runs and rides really good now,still a little slow but fast enough for the trails that i ride.i ride mostly in the trails in kahuku,need to get a little better before i venture out to mililani or helemano.that where the more experianced riders ride.

Old 12-12-2007, 08:41 AM
jb7
1st Gear Member

I have just received an email from Pivot Pegz after Ihad contacted them to seeif they had a set to fit the KLX250S. They replied that they are currently under development, and are expected to be available at the end of Feb. 2008. No estimated price was included with the email.

jb7

Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 PM
1st Gear Member

The definatley look like a good buy for the bike if you have larger feet....even if you don't i'm sure they will be even better for u.looked at them but never investigated them.thanks for doing that for us duuude.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Cool...I saw them in a mag a while back, but my search for them to fit the KLX250 came up empty, so I'll be looking into themagain...it's a long winter and anything i can add to the bike before spring the happier I'll be on that first ride.