Default RE: Posting pictures and having opinions

its not what you ride,its how you ride it

Old 12-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

ORIGINAL: Marty

Yes, this is a Kawasaki Forum, and yes, it is a forum about the Kawasaki KLX250S to be even more specific. As such, there will be negatives provided about other brands, other types and other genre of motorcycles. If you are offended by that, please, you don't have to read the thread.

I personally find it very offensive to hear the phrase, "Jap Crap" used to describe the bikes that I own, ride and enjoy being used on a Kawasaki Forum. To me that is the epitome of an insult. To some I would suppose it is just fine to find it offensive for folks to make light of one manufacturer of motorcycles in defense of the motorcycles they find attractive and they own.

The most amusing part is that person is also the owner of "Jap Crap". Just how intelligent a move can that be?

No Deej, you didn't do anything wrong, it was the same people causing the issue to become what it was not intended to be.

Keep 'em coming.

Yes, sadly enough on cruisers, you will be dragging parts while in a turn. When I used to ride them, I had to replace the acorn bolts on the bottom of the footboards on a regular basis. If you can put up with the sound of parts dragging, they are enjoyable machines for just cruising down the road. However, I find the joy of riding a dualsport bike to be so much more than riding a cruiser. You can go anywhere, ride on just about any surface and the girls are more interested in the unique more than they are in the norm. At least that is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I don't think any reply made fun of a brand or called it "japcrap". It was his posting of a picture (for whatever immature reason) of a rider going down and the fact that he was riding a HD, and then his making fun of HD riders saying how they couldn't ride and they all wore "dewrags" and they were all mean and didn't wave at him. where did anyone call anything "japcrap?" I found it offensive that he was making fun of a rider in the process of wrecking. he evidently hasn't been down, it's not fun trust me. It was just stupid from the gitgo. At least that is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

btw, I love japcrap. I've got another Suzuki in my garage with my HD and my KLX. But your KLX was made in Thailand, not Japan.
Man you make it hard to keep quiet, so here goes. I live in a small coastal town and on any given day in the summer we get 10 -20 HD riders riding through and every time I have been riding around town, which is a lot considering its only a mile long with one stop light, I have waved at all riders and guess what? About 2% of them wave back to me, that's all I was saying about the picture, I wasn't happy that he was going down, I was just making a joke about why most, and yes I mean most of the HD riders do not wave. If you do then your one of the exceptions, so let it go, and shut the H up!

Old 12-03-2006, 06:55 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scott V

I was not going to say this but I will. I talked my girlfriend into buying this unit. Yes it's a Milwaukee vibrator.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3498/95743810463E49AB929136A31888C64E.jpg[/IMG]
your sick...cant you satisfy your woman,lol(j/k)

Old 12-03-2006, 08:02 AM

A safe rider knows his limits and the limits of his machine whatever he may be riding.

Waving is overated. If waving was necesary motorcycles would have steering wheels (duhh)

Iowa guy make up your mind you tell people not to dissect their pipes but you dissect each post like the future of motorcycling depended on your reply. I find your post amusing and extremist to say the least, but I do enjoy reading them.

I might have seen someone post we should relax a little a enjoy our bikes more. Thats what I am going to do ..

C-ya

Btw this is my third month riding dirt and am no expert. I have hit myself pretty hard but so far nothing broken (bodyparts that is)

Old 12-03-2006, 08:09 AM

ORIGINAL: deej

I guess I will refrain from posting any more pictures or presenting anything that might resemble an opinion until things settle down around here. Maybe a break for a while is in order. After all Lemac is falling too far behind anyway.[&:]

Don't let these tractor cowboys gitcha down man. Brand bashing is not allowed

Toys in the stable"

Gold Thing
Hardly Davison
Yamadog
Susucky

Kawasaki hehe is there any other brand!! Oh Honda yep I forgot I have a 600RR Cool Apologies if I left anybody out. Wouldn't want to offend anybody wouldn't we.

Old 12-03-2006, 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Rusty FJ

ORIGINAL: Scott V

I was not going to say this but I will. I talked my girlfriend into buying this unit. Yes it's a Milwaukee vibrator.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3498/95743810463E49AB929136A31888C64E.jpg[/IMG]
your sick...cant you satisfy your woman,lol(j/k)
Hey you can't compete with something that can vibrate it's own nuts off!! hahaha Lmao lol j/k pun intended.......

Old 12-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

So now you're calling the KLX a moped? Including the one you own? What a tool.

Old 12-03-2006, 08:50 AM
1st Gear Member

I went riding today, who else did?

Old 12-03-2006, 08:54 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm on the injured list...no riding for a month!!! What's the difference between a Harley and a vacuum cleaner??? The position of the dirtbag!!![sm=happybounce.gif] it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye...

Quick Reply: Posting pictures and having opinions