Picture Request

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 02:29 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Picture Request

Bryantjt,
I am assuming that the lower frame mount is used to tie the bick down? if it is what I use is a nylon loop around the frame (I think they are called soft tys) to tie the rear of the bike down.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member

You know what Iowaguy F---Off,
I dont push FMF or any other product on this forum, someone asked for a photo, I provided it, without comment. I really think your "2cents" on most stuff is just way out of line....but I have kept to my self and tried to be objective with my comments.

I really have had enough of your "objective" and "bias" opnions....I think Im done here....I will just read the forums excluding your rants! and not participate any more.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Mole,
I meant that the last tab on the subframe for tieing stuff to the rack looks blocked by the FMF. My 300 with a downturn is slightly in the way but its not a big deal if I switch to backpacking my lunch instead of putting it on the rack. Thanks for the pics.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:07 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mole
I really have had enough of your "objective" and "bias" opnions....I think Im done here....I will just read the forums excluding your rants! and not participate any more.
Don't do that, man. Well, I was going to say that I thought the FMF Q4 was one of the nicer looking pipes I've seen. There is no right on wrong when it comes to this stuff, just personal preference. And there will always be someone on these forums that will rub you the wrong way. Life's too short to worry about what other people think.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

ORIGINAL: mole
Don't do that, man. Well, I was going to say that I thought the FMF Q4 was one of the nicer looking pipes I've seen. There is no right on wrong when it comes to this stuff, just personal preference. And there will always be someone on these forums that will rub you the wrong way. Life's too short to worry about what other people think.
Well put Brian.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:58 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bryantjt

I'm looking for side on shots showing the exhaust location of any and all aftermarket pipes.
Well, for the sake of completeness, here's mine:

Old 11-09-2007, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: mustang

ORIGINAL: bryantjt

I'm looking for side on shots showing the exhaust location of any and all aftermarket pipes.
Well, for the sake of completeness, here's mine:

I must say, I don't know what kind of exhaust that is but it looks very nice and tucked on your bike. Also looks well built and finish is awesome.

Mole- when you post pics onlineyou are immediately prone to others judging, opinions, thoughts, etc. If you don't want that stuff, stop posting pictures. I just said what I thought, is that against the law? Nowhere did I slam your pipe or you personally. I just made a comment on the FMF pipe, nowhere did I even mention you. My comment was no different than what others typeabout about BigGun. What's the point of a thread like this if we aren't making comments about each different pipe? Are we only supposed to make positive points even if we don't like it? Not how it works in life.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Thanks! I'm suprised by the amount of interest it generates. I've had guys stopme just to ask where I got it. It's a Supertrapp IDS2 Quite Core slip-on for a KLX300.Supertrapp seems to have forsaken dirt bikes now, and they don't market it, but they'll still build and sell one if you call them.You can read all about it here: https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_136166/tm.htmand here: https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_138311/tm.htm

Old 11-09-2007, 04:14 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice Mustang! I forgot all about your setup. Looks good, didn't you make the headpipe yourself?

Old 11-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

mustang, show a pic of the supertrap from the rear

Quick Reply: Picture Request