Paying for your Klx250S

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 07:55 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Paying for your Klx250S

I bought my bike back on July 11 and I went thru that 7.7% deal for 2 years with Kawasaki Credit. Seems like a good deal Unless your late on your payments then it goes to 17% interest. []

Anyway I asked the guy when I make my 1st payment and can I do it online. He told me yes and I would get a packet with all the needed info. Well Its now July 31st and I got some info from Kawaski about the extended warrany and I got some paperwork from the credit company about there policies But so far Nothing about payments or where to send them or where online I can make a payment. I'm starting to get a little worried as I have No Intention of paying 17% interest on my loan.

For those who may have bought there bikes thru the same process where do you guys make your payments too, can they be payed online and if so whats the URL, and when did you get your paperwork explaining the payment process. Thanks in advance for your answers.

LV

Old 07-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Paying for your Klx250S

Well you will get a statement, use it for the first couple of payments, until you can get the automatic thing going. I pay all my bills on-line through BOA (Bank of America) You can add a merchant if its not listed. I just noticed that the Kawasaki and the Yamaha billing address are the same. If you don't have a checking account then you better get a money order out in the mail, allow for 5-10 days for it to get there.

Old 07-31-2006, 08:28 PM

I guess it depends on who your dealer may have used for financing. Mine is through HSBC and I pay online at https://www.hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare...=Entry&org=000

Old 07-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey thanks for the link, that may come in handy as a way to look at statements and to use as a backup payment system.

Old 07-31-2006, 08:48 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LKNY

I guess it depends on who your dealer may have used for financing. Mine is through HSBC and I pay online at https://www.hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare...=Entry&org=000

Larry

Yes I think mine is thru hsbc too. I will check out the link and see whats up. I assujme you need a account number or something. I will have to look at my current paperwork to see if I have that. Thanks...

LV

Old 07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

Well you will get a statement, use it for the first couple of payments, until you can get the automatic thing going. I pay all my bills on-line through BOA (Bank of America) You can add a merchant if its not listed. I just noticed that the Kawasaki and the Yamaha billing address are the same. If you don't have a checking account then you better get a money order out in the mail, allow for 5-10 days for it to get there.

Deej

How long after you bought the bike did you get the First Statement. Thanks...

LV

Old 07-31-2006, 08:54 PM

You will need your account number for sure. It's probably on the original note that you signed. I got a kawasaki credit card in the mail a few weeks later.

Old 07-31-2006, 08:58 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LKNY

You will need your account number for sure. It's probably on the original note that you signed. I got a kawasaki credit card in the mail a few weeks later.

Yep, got the card the other day too. Just what I need, another credit card to charge More stuff on like mufflers and carb kits.

LV

Old 07-31-2006, 09:04 PM

oh yes and helmets, boots, gloves etc etc!!!!

Quick Reply: Paying for your Klx250S