Odessa!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:11 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Odessa!

I'll be leaving the Olympia area friday morning(before noon I hope) there is only two of us but I am bringing the trailer again. I am one of those KLX250s guys and my friend has honda 650L. Look for a dirty Brown Diesel Dodge that says NWBOMBERS on the back window. anyone is welcome even if its not green. I have room for a couple to sleep- (better than a tent) and three bunks for kids. or just come by and say HI. I'll be wandering around a little both nights, lookin to say hi to others.

this year we are going to do the poker run with the Ironman loop and hit all the side trails out on the road- I think there was three last year- at the end of last year we came in kind of late but my odometer said 145 miles!
If the race on Sunday doesn't have the same bottle-necks from last year......
maybe next year we'll race.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Odessa!

take pics pls[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 03-26-2008, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

I'll try- I tend to ride more..... plus its hard to load with Dial-up
I'll work on my friend, maybe he can get some action shots!

Deej YOU coming?
should I make room in the truck for three bikes?

Old 03-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I wish I could Wedge, but I just have too much going on here, and did you see the price of diesel? Its $4.30 a gal here today, I almost wrecked my bike as I rode by and saw that. I'm sure loving 60 mpg right now. Maybe next year. All I can afford is trips on the bike in the 100 mile range around here. Have fun, take lots of pics, because its not who wins that's important, but its who has the best pictures that is remembered.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey wedge have a great time. Tried to work things out to make it but could'nt. didn't get the rack to haul the bike on my 5th wheel done yet. Still would like to get a ride going over around you this summer though.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Well do it this summer for sure, I would like to organize a couple of rides this year. maybe one here, one in Tahuya again and one over at Reiter. it will happen man. It has to, I'm going crazy already. Hey Ol Guy if you take the bolts off the handle bars and let them swing sideways you can roll the bike in the trailer.....no? It was just a thought.[8D]

Old 03-26-2008, 10:47 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ol guy

Hey wedge have a great time. Tried to work things out to make it but could'nt. didn't get the rack to haul the bike on my 5th wheel done yet. Still would like to get a ride going over around you this summer though.
Your pretty close to this one - just bring the bike up and run Saturday, stay the night in my trailer and watch the sunday start, or come up on sunday morning just for the start its pretty cool just to watch!
Bring some food and drink to add to the pot, sleeping bag and motorcycle STUFF(gear and gas)

Old 03-27-2008, 02:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Wedge,

Keep a look out for me.

I have a chick roomie this year, and she has a pack of girls I'll be cruising the D/S run with.

Deej...start throwing your change in a jar for next year.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Yes I will start saving for sure, but its not just money, I'm just too swamped right now. Hey Tony what's this chick roomie thing? I thought you were married? No?

Old 03-27-2008, 03:15 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: a16tony

Hey Wedge,

I have a chick roomie this year, and she has a pack of girls I'll be cruising the D/S run with.

I AM SO JEALOUS!

I'll have to try looking at the picture at home- its blocked here at work- I can only see pictures that get attached.

Quick Reply: Odessa!