My buddies website/ dead husky.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 06:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats a pretty crappy deal right there.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:12 PM
1st Gear Member

The dealer is lacking in the expertise to get that bike taken care of. My 07 te450 threw a rod thru the cases, dealer got the motor taken care of under warranty. The right dealer makes a difference.

Best of luck to the 449 owner, he must be furious as I would be.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow not the kind of rep Husky would want ( you wouldn't think at least ) Keep us posted.
Dan

Old 10-17-2012, 12:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow, so much for customer service and support.
It's unbelievable to me that they(the dealership or Husqvy) won't do anything.
He should include contact info(well...maybe not for legal reasons), so we can call them and ask about this problem.
Hmmm, nothing stopping me from doing it though.
Now to find some Husqvarna contact info.

Hey, what about a lawyer? Must be some legal recourse (I hate our litigious society but he has a worthy case of some sort). Seems his $$$ was a contract of sorts with a warranty(?) and there is a breach of contract....since the contract should mean his $$$ implies a working motorcycle.
Good press is free, they are so dumb not to just show up with a new bike and have all the free good press from a grateful guy talking them up on the web...instead they have this...I'd be pissed too.

Husqvarna also has, at least, one less potential customer because of his experience.

You guys might have to pool some money and buy him a Stihl chainsaw to take care of that thing. Use it to fell a tree on the bike. Better yet get a Stihl cut saw and cut up the bike and send it back. Better have a few $5 a cup for the beer benefits along the way, so he can get something else to replace it with.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

He is ruffling some feathers...

.... just got a very nice email from the President of Husqvarna who wants to talk and gave me his cell phone.

I explained in my email the only solution that is acceptable and welcomed him to call me under the those stipulations. I love negotiating
Nothing has changed other than getting an email. They might be jerking my chain. I didn't budge a millimeter off my originally started position. And I won't.

If their point is to somehow placate or intimidate me regarding the website, bombs away.

If their point is to try and entice me back into some involved motor swap fix throwing parts at it, the answer is already stated no.

If they realize that you bitches are promoting my genius website which is about to go viral and they should probably get in front of this and give me a bike to shut up, well, I'm listening.

And that was the whole point all along.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

looks like hes not the only one....

JUNCK Chick: Dear Husqvarna, You SUCK!!!!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:22 AM
1st Gear Member

Sounds like they made him happy...

Old 10-18-2012, 04:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, he's not riding a new bike yet. Lets see how long that takes. I bet it was my comment that pushed Husky to fix it. It was poetry. It's deleted now, but you can only imagine how awesome it was. Glad I could help out with well chosen words. The results speak for themselves.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:12 AM
1st Gear Member

sooo... did he get a new bike ??

Old 10-18-2012, 01:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lotrat
Yeah, he's not riding a new bike yet. Lets see how long that takes. I bet it was my comment that pushed Husky to fix it. It was poetry. It's deleted now, but you can only imagine how awesome it was. Glad I could help out with well chosen words. The results speak for themselves.
What public office do you hold?

Quick Reply: My buddies website/ dead husky.