My '07 KLX250 is For Sale in the Classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 11:42 PM
1st Gear Member
Default My '07 KLX250 is For Sale in the Classifieds

Hated to put this up for sale, but I just got an '09 KLR650 and won't be riding it. Too many bikes and not enough time left.

Take Care and Merry Christmas to all of you.

Tommy

Last edited by tconnell; 12-23-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of times this holiday season.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Bump....

Post a link to the ad.....lets see a pic of the klr.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey Finger Mullet, how's things down there? Merry Christmas and all that.

Here is the link to the For Sale:
https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=26208

I was over in the ANF for the Adv Riders week end ride. Went over on the KLR and rode it in the woods that Sat. That was the first week end in Dec. Great time. Sort of thought I might meet you over there. I met so many guys and can't remember but a few names. Great time though.

Talk to you later.

tc

Old 12-23-2008, 03:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tconnell
Hey Finger Mullet, how's things down there? Merry Christmas and all that.
All's good tc.....I missed the adv ride...too much work. Damn impressed you came down on the klr for it......you rock....I REALLY hope I can be as tough as you in 30 years...just awesome......you give me so much hope it's just amazing.

You must have been an animal as a kid.

We still need a pic of that new klr.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:07 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow, less than 2K miles and you've had it since March. I've had my 09 since June and I've got 5200+ on the clock. I've got it bad

I 2nd FingerMullet, I'd like to see your KLR!

Old 12-23-2008, 02:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Cliffsta,

But... you gotta look at my stable. Since getting the KLX in March, I've been to West Virginia and back. I came back from there in one solid run of about 640 miles. Also did the Natchez Trace from Nashville, TN down to Natchez. Then left Aug 29th and came home on Sept 30, completing a little over 7,500 miles on that 21 state tour.

So you can see that I do ride a lot.

Ya'll be good over Christmas hollidays.

tc

Old 12-23-2008, 02:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tconnell
Cliffsta,

But... you gotta look at my stable. Since getting the KLX in March, I've been to West Virginia and back.

Ya'll be good over Christmas hollidays.

tc

what part of WV was you at

Old 12-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Its all good Tommy, you will have a blast on the 650. Hey you could keep an eye on the KLR 650 section in here.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member

JRock, we were up around the Canon Valley. Probably spelled it wrong but it was the Concours Rally up there. Beautiful riding country in W Va. I left the rally at 5:30pm one afternoon and rolled in to Valdosta at about 8:30am the next morning.

Deej, I'm not leaving, and will still be checking in here from time to time. I have enjoyed meeting you guys here on the forum. It's been a wealth of information for getting that KLX running like it does. It will haul the mail now that I got a locak 'A' rider to ride it and adjust the front and back for the whoops at the scrambles track.

I have looked over in the KLR section. Sad that it doesn't generate the interest as does the KLX thread here. I have 4 KLR sites that I visit (sometimes hourly) that all have very active sessions going.

The KLR is about 3 weeks old now and I have added some electrics, like a Digital Voltmeter up near the dash, 12v power receptical on the other side. Of course the Garmin 2610 changed bikes too and I have added the SW Motech crash bars that protect all the front end. I have the Wolfman tank bag and saddle bags coming.

I was very surprised that the seat is so good. Read all the post about people changing the seat to everything from Corbin to Sargent at High dollar cost. I did about 380 that Sat of the ANF ride below Tallahassee. That was 140 miles down and back and the reat in the woods. The seat is fine for my butt. I'll spend that dollar on other farkles.

Talk to you guys later.

tc

Quick Reply: My '07 KLX250 is For Sale in the Classifieds