motorcyclecarbs.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 07:52 PM
1st Gear Member
Default motorcyclecarbs.com

Avoid them like the plague. I ordered some jets from them, which became back-ordered. They took the money out of my credit card right away and never sent me my jets. I just saw this now, looking at my statement. I emailed them a few weeks later, after not getting my stuff and told them to cancel the order. They emailed back and said they'd do so. Now I'm going through my credit card statement and seeing they took my money and didn't refund it. I just sent my credit card company an email and motorcyclecarbs.com an email.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Hmmm. I used them to get my jets and shims. They arrived in a week or so with no problems. Didn't have any back order issues, though.

Hope the jets they sent me weren't the ones you were trying to get!

Old 12-27-2010, 01:33 PM
1st Gear Member

Flying Finn got bit by them too.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:49 PM
1st Gear Member

I can't even get their web site to open. Looks like others have had similar problems with them:
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/arc.../t-690446.html

Ride on
Brewster

Old 12-31-2010, 06:55 AM
1st Gear Member

Must be hit or miss with these folks. I've ordered jets from them twice with no problems. Sorry you guys had issues.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:51 AM
1st Gear Member

The so called Sudco on-line retailers are driving me crazy.

Today, after sitting on my order for seven weeks, cyclewareables.com just canceled my order.
Twice I asked for a shipping update and never got one. Today I got an email from them saying "WILL REFUND YOUR MO9NEY".

So they've just kept my money for seven weeks, letting me to believe I'll at some point get the stuff I ordered. But not.

Jeebus! Do I need to start my own Sudco retail store??
They require min of $500 in annual sales to keep one as a retailer, I'm not quite at that level just for my own parts

--
Mikko

Old 01-04-2011, 01:55 AM
1st Gear Member

I was going to say, for $500/year a lot of us ought to just about have that covered.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:50 PM
1st Gear Member

You guys are not going to believe this!

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of MOTORCYCLECARBS.COM INC.. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 01/15/2011.
Wow. I guess things don't move too fast in Kennesaw, GA. Last bit of business they EVER get from me. I think I ordered this stuff way before Thanksgiving and canceled my order twice.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Man, any time a retailer takes your money BEFORE sending you the item should be a big red flag. Payment and shipment should be on the same day otherwise they are using your money to cover other others before you. Sorry to read about your problems. Thanks for the heads-up though.