Member status, and stars

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:55 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default Member status, and stars

Hey guys, I know that the stars have something to do with tha number of posts, I think, but can soneone explain what the different members are and what it all means? I'm a Super Member, and you guys are senior members, is there a section that explains all of this? Thanks.

deej

Old 12-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Default RE: Member status, and stars

Deej,

It looks like these are levels based on the number of messages you have posted.

New Member is under 10 messages.

Junior Member is 11 messages.

Senior Member is 45 messages.

I guess it gives status of usage to those looking around.

I've not been able to find anything written, just noticed it when I was posting.

Old 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
1st Gear Member

So you're saying am 5"star" quality? LOL ok I gota go get some coffee, that was sick.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:23 PM
1st Gear Member

i have a question about this. ... how did you guys put a picture under your name to the left... I have been trying and i caint seem to figure it out.. maybe you dual sport/computer jockes can help out??
thanks
gravy train

Old 01-11-2006, 08:43 PM
1st Gear Member

At the top of the page there is a link to you're profile, and it's in there that you setup all of the cool stuff that you want other members to see, like you're sig, avitar, and other stuff. And I'm still waiting for you guys to make garages so we can see you're bikes at a glance. Come on guys let's get cracking. Oh and don't ask me how to do it because I forgot, LOL

deej

Old 01-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Gravy Train

i have a question about this. ... how did you guys put a picture under your name to the left... I have been trying and i caint seem to figure it out.. maybe you dual sport/computer jockes can help out??
thanks
gravy train
Up at the top of the page there is a link to the Photo Gallery - click on that, create your gallery by adding pics and voila! you should now have a camera icon under your name. when you click on the camera it will take you to that person's gallery. Hope that helps!

Old 01-12-2006, 04:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Well I finally figured out how to put a photo album up... so go ahead and check out my new toy... I will be posting more later..
take care..

Old 01-12-2006, 05:42 PM
1st Gear Member

Cool pictures. It looks like you're back tire is wearing fast like mine. How many miles do you have on yours? I think I'm at 375, and probably still have 75% left. I think the Dunlop 606 will be my next tire, if you look really close there are more center blocks closer together, and should wear a little better. Oh and cool shirts matching that's awesome. I'm heading down to a big bike shop in Longview Wa and I'm afraid I am going to go crazy buying everything in site. Boots are the main priority, but I'm gonna pick up other stuff.

Chains
Chain Press
Boots
Jerseys
Pants
13 tooth sprocket
gear bag
knee guards
Graphics Kit
Light Rain gear
Hats
exhaust plug
folding mirrors

I hope I don't go too crazy, I already have oil and 3 filters at home. Has anyone taken out their air filter yet? How often should we check it? I'm thinking in the winter once a month, and in the summer maybe every other ride? Thoughts?

Oh and one more question: Has anyone tried to remove the spark plug yet? I tried with the tool kit plug socket, no go, not enough room to turn the bar. Maybe I'll look for one on Saturday, and actually try it on a new bike there. Well that's it for now. Well I have like 50 people on IM, Yahoo and AIM Messenger, but if you want to share instant communication information feel free. Here is mine.

MSN Messenger derickettel@hotmail.com
Yahoo deej1914
Aim deej1914

I don't use Hotmail for e-mail just the IM part, and here is my e-mail info

Home dkettel@centurytel.net
Work dkettel@u.washington.edu
Work website www.onrc.washington.edu

Old 01-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Gravy Train

Well I finally figured out how to put a photo album up... so go ahead and check out my new toy... I will be posting more later..
take care..
Very nice pics! Glad to see you've got the little one into it already. Best pit crew ever!

Old 01-12-2006, 05:55 PM
1st Gear Member

I have my pics on Smiumug.

Quick Reply: Member status, and stars