Lookin For Northeast PA riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 07:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Lookin For Northeast PA riders

im up for anyplace.. green grove is fine as long as im not havin to haul down any interstates etc to get their.. keep me info'd.

Old 04-29-2007, 08:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Pm sent Jsac........we will do it soon......If I come up we are not hauling down any highways...maybe rt. 6 ...but my buddy knows pretty much everything possible as he has grown up and lived there his whole life.we are hooked up.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Let me know when you guys are riding. A june weekend would be good or whenever as long as its on a weekend. This sounds cool. Jeremy

Old 04-30-2007, 04:17 AM
1st Gear Member

I am down for coming up, that is if cool change or truckman wants to haul me up.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Jeff I could Haul you up if you can get to my house near Quakertown.......I have a trailer and my Dodge Dakota can hold us,the bikes,trailer and all gear with ease..... A little small in the cab but it's better than an s-10 or a little toyota for size.I still need to scout out my calender for this....any suggestions from you guys???? We could also camp in the Hazleton area as I have alot of miles that can be covered there and we could see some very nice scenerey from the road AND the dirt.
We were camping at the Sandy Valley campground in White Haven and there is a trail access out of the camp....a big +++ if we split for 4 or 5 guys I think it's like 10 or 12 dollars a night.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Nevermind.....I could swing in and pick you up...for some reason I drew a blank on "Bangor" Pa........duh...That's not to far out of the way so I could do that.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member

I can always help with transportation if needed also. Truckman whereabouts sellersville are you? I live on the ridge close to country place. It really is a small world Jeremy

Old 04-30-2007, 06:08 AM
1st Gear Member

D^%$......I'm at the bottom of the Hill of Bethlehem pike in sellersville.....I just ran out the ridge to nockamixon this evening and I passed 2 dual -sporters and one of them flagged me to slow down for the ol penn regional car at the airport........was it you?.....If you are that close to me we have no excuse not to go out and ride.If your near the 'ol Country Place thenyour only about 10 minutes tops from me.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:48 AM

Hi tumbleweed,welcome to mountain top! I am from the mountain too. Will have to get together for a ride. hmans3

Old 05-01-2007, 01:42 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Truckman

D^%$......I'm at the bottom of the Hill of Bethlehem pike in sellersville.....I just ran out the ridge to nockamixon this evening and I passed 2 dual -sporters and one of them flagged me to slow down for the ol penn regional car at the airport........was it you?.....If you are that close to me we have no excuse not to go out and ride.If your near the 'ol Country Place thenyour only about 10 minutes tops from me.
I have a buddy in Stroudsburg, that we go riding with. I would appreciate any info on "legal" trails in the area. Sandy Valley looks to be about an hour from Stroud, keep me posted.

Quick Reply: Lookin For Northeast PA riders