June 30th get together (NEPA)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:26 PM
1st Gear Member
Default June 30th get together (NEPA)

I finally was able to get a date locked in for a ride day. i had posted earlier trying to get some people to get together for an informal ride in my area but it seemed to fall apart. I got a friend that wants to go (DRZ400) and we locked june 30th. (a sat.) in for the ride. its nothing formal... were plannin on leavin around 9ish and our first place were gonna hit is Bell mountain, Dickson City (behind the closed walmart) for some pokin around/exploring then wherever with a lunch stop thrown in. It's probably gonna be a 50/50 trail/street ride. If any1 is interested in going shoot a reply and ill give ya a pm with directions and well do the details.

Old 06-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: June 30th get together (NEPA)

NEPA north east Pennsylvania?

Old 06-13-2007, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

NEPA north east Pennsylvania?
yup

Old 06-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

a little far for me, hope you guys have a good time. Post up some pics when you get back.

like your avatar, creeper

Old 06-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

sounds like fun. can't wait for the pics

Old 06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
1st Gear Member

+1
Make sure to get some nice photos of all the police and all the damage.

And as Confucius says: Good ruk.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:08 PM

At this point I think I can make it. This weekend we're going to the Seven Mountains dual sport event near State College. Hopefully if I don't tear anything up I should be able to make it toyour ride.

Ryan

Old 06-14-2007, 12:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Jsac I was going to bring up the old topic last night but never got around to it.We talked about it on the Lackawana ride andit looks like Pete(dive2you) and myself should be attending. We will try to leave the forest rangers back home. We were hoping for the ride into NY state but some exploring should be ok.

Old 06-14-2007, 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

Jsac I was going to bring up the old topic last night but never got around to it.We talked about it on the Lackawana ride andit looks like Pete(dive2you) and myself should be attending. We will try to leave the forest rangers back home. We were hoping for the ride into NY state but some exploring should be ok.
Awesome.. We're not locked into anyplace/direction.. Majority rules. We have miles of trails up this way, whatever direction u guys wanna do im in. I'm just glad to have some people to ride with. The only other person i know with a dual sport is the guy thats goin with the drz and he works the exact opposite shift as myself so its rare when we can hook up. Solo riding is getting old these days. The only thing id hafta warn ya about on the trail northwards is boredom...... its basically a straight flat trail with not much terrain variations, but like i said whatever the majority wants..I'm just glad for the company.

edit: ill bump this once or twice as the month progress's and shoot some pm's with maps to my place.

current riders:
Tumbleweed<
2k1w<
dive2you<
Joe W. (DRZ)<
digitaloverkill<

"<" denotes sent map, if ya havent got a map via PM gimme a yell.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:55 AM
1st Gear Member

i guess you could count me in what else better do i have to do while sitting back for the summer collecting free money from the gov [8D]

Quick Reply: June 30th get together (NEPA)