Indy Supercross

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 04:18 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Indy Supercross

Went to the Indy Supercross this weekend with the family. It was at the new Lucas Oil Stadium and let me tell you it was a great time.Stewart finally lost to Reed. Had some great seats. The kids cleaned up on the autographs.Almost everybody signed except for Stewart. Daughter got her hat signed by all Kawasaki factory riders. She had everybody else sign a pit board.

Attached Thumbnails Indy Supercross-picture-800.jpg   Indy Supercross-picture-810.jpg   Indy Supercross-picture-805.jpg  
Old 03-03-2009, 04:24 AM
1st Gear Member

Nice, that's awesome, i wish i could have gone.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:37 PM
1st Gear Member

It was a awsome main event! I didn't get as close as you did but it was still cool. Where are you from?

Attached Thumbnails Indy Supercross-indy.jpg  
Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice shot Jay, looks like you had the ISO cranked up on the camera. Looks like fun.
Stewart wouldn't sign autographs? Is he like that?

Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice pic's. You picked a great race to go to. It's more of a show in person. ( insert laser beams, smoke and music)

Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

I was at the Atlanta round, and Stewart was obviously the star of the show, you couldn't get near his pit if he was anywhere to be seen, fans stacked up 8 rows deep, looked like fans rushing the stage of a rock concert. So I don't doubt not everyone got an autograph from him, he could be out there all day long and skip his practice sessions and not everyone would get one.

No one else's pit was like that. We only stood in line for Windham's and that is because the wife likes him, only took about 10 minutes.

It was hard to just walk by Stewart's pit, you had to fight your way past, fans were stacked so deep they blocked the whole area.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

It was cool at Indy because you could sit anywhere from 12:30 till 5:00 during qaulifiying and practice so we went down to the front row.My daughter was the only girl down there so they all came up and signed for her except for Stewart.Like I said she got all factory kawi riders on her hat Villopoto,Stroup,Ferry and Pourcel.Every one else signed a pit board,Millsaps,Windam,Reed,and pretty much every one else.Even Erin Bates signed, she's hot!

Attached Thumbnails Indy Supercross-picture-808.jpg   Indy Supercross-picture-824.jpg  

Last edited by Green Gypsy; 03-04-2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 03-04-2009, 03:18 AM
1st Gear Member
Smile

Originally Posted by Green Gypsy
Went to the Indy Supercross this weekend with the family. It was at the new Lucas Oil Stadium and let me tell you it was a great time.Stewart finally lost to Reed. Had some great seats. The kids cleaned up on the autographs.Almost everybody signed except for Stewart. Daughter got her hat signed by all Kawasaki factory riders. She had everybody else sign a pit board.
I watched it on TV, I think I saw you!

Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Mate soooooo jelous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My aim in life before I die is to get to the US and watch out doors and super cross, I downloaded and watched the race last night, all reedy needs to do is get a good start and put some pressure on stewart and look at the mistakes !!! but they are such awesome talented riders though I saw reedy in Adelaide when he raced super X.

The atmosphere must have been electric with all those fans awesome !!!!!

Villapoto is exciting and I reckon just needs some more experiance

Old 03-04-2009, 06:52 PM
1st Gear Member

I really liked that they let us sit anywhere for there practices. I go to Red bud every year and I've gone to daytona supercross once but here at indy tops all of those.

Quick Reply: Indy Supercross