Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   KLX 250S (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/)
-   -   I'm still Green at heart ... (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/im-still-green-heart-10177/)

Beezz27 03-08-2007 01:24 PM

RE: I'm still Green at heart ...

AHHH! I saw you over on the KTM board at thumpertalk. For I too have been eyeing the orange 450 machine, But you lucky dog already have yours I might have to wait till I can sell the KLX or conveince my wife to ride it!
Nice bike, keep us posted.

[sm=smiley19.gif]thats me because I don't have one right now

markturbo 03-08-2007 02:28 PM

Ahhhhhhhh I want! I knew it was just a matter of time for you lol. I'd be there right with ya if I had the money lol, I think a lot of others would be too lol. Nice bike man, congrats, try not to let too much dust settle on the KLX;)

Nobrakes 03-08-2007 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: kawiridr04
how much u sellin it for
The KLX has been sold. Definitely some mixed emotions about that - happy and sad at the same time.

Regarding the fork springs, ktm200, those were part of the deal so they are not available either. Sorry.

markturbo 03-08-2007 05:41 PM

This comes street legal right?

Nobrakes 03-08-2007 05:48 PM

The KTM? Yep, even in California. That should give an indication of how lean it is jetted from the factory. ;)

Ginsu4u 03-08-2007 06:59 PM

Be careful. That bike has alot of power. I still dont have the skills to ride my friends 525, nor the $$ to buy it when I break it. I would bet they gear them so high so that people dont kill themselves leaving the dealer. VERY flickable. When I was a kid my friend had a Bultaco. I jumped on and gave it hell thinking this couldnt be that much more powerful than my bike. You can all guess what happened I'm sure. I have never wanted to get back on a Bultaco, evil beasts they are.:)

markturbo 03-08-2007 07:22 PM

Time to update your sig lol. I can not use the words here to describe how sweet that bike is and what I would do to have it:)

markturbo 03-08-2007 08:54 PM

Brian whatforumsare you going to for KTM

Nobrakes 03-08-2007 09:20 PM

KTMTalk - lots a great info and stickies to wade through. Oddly enough, nobrakes was already taken, so I had to pick a new name. I am "dirtrunner" over there. I have 1 post. :D

onestarr99 03-08-2007 09:31 PM

Nobrakes, congrats on the new bike!! I Just have asome questions on your awesome new bike. I know I can find the answer to my questions on other forums but I value your opinion as it close to my own.
1. how is the power?
2. how is the transmission? dose it feel smooth?
3.how is the suspension? soft- hard
4.Is the seat comfortable?
5.Is the exhaust loud or quiet?
6.dose the bike start after it has been sitting for a couple of days? lol
7.What dose the instrument cluster look like? (speedo)
8.Dose it have a quarter turn throttle or full turn?
9.Is the choke a pain in the A$$ to get to?
10. Most Important, can you post some more pics, videos, of your sweet new bike. Would love see more!!