I'm Baaaack!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Default I'm Baaaack!!

Wife woke up Wendsday April 3rd and decided she no longer wanted to be a part of this family. She took the car, furnishings, and the second income and walked. I got the Kids and the house and ALL the bills.

I'm done being depressed. I'm back!!

My bike is running great though I dont have near as much time to ride. Cant wait to get cought up on all I have missed.

Cheers,
Ryan.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm Baaaack!!

I don't know whether to offer congratulations or commiserations
Welcom back, EFF Her!

Old 05-15-2007, 02:53 PM
1st Gear Member

All I can say is sorry to hear the news on the family [&:] , but glad your back [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

hang in there, its all bout the kids now,I think you should get Alimony, right?

Old 05-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

sorry to hear that man. atleast you still have the kids bro thats most important.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

wow.... that sucks.... sorry man.... ( unless it was a good thing) [&:]

Old 05-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude............I don't know what to say. That sucks big time. I went through that about 16 years ago, but in my case we didn't have kids, and for that I am thankful everyday. I've been married again for 13 years, and we have a 10 year old, I can't imagine what you are going through. Let us know if there is anything we can do, even if its just to listen.[&:] You gotta get with the rest of us and ride somewhere and get your mind off of things. If you don't mind me asking how old are the kids? A friend of mine had that happen a couple of years ago, the wife spun out and ran off with his best friend. They have two boys, they were 16 and 13 at the time. It only made them closer to their dad, unfortunately they haven't talked to her in 3 years, but if I might add some advice, please don't influence the kids to hate their mom, no matter what she does please help them to understand that you don't hate her, just what she did, and that they still need to be close to her if that's what they both want, but in the end it has to be what they want. Take care man.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Happened to me April 19[:@] GF of 7 1/2 yrs walked out on me. Came down to moving back in with my parents @ 24 or getting a second job. Guess who applied to Home Depot again.....

No kids between us and no legal bindings but damn it was bad, still recovering, I've since logged nearly 600 miles on the KLX just to keep my head on straight.

Psst...............deej is a good listener

Old 05-15-2007, 04:30 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bryantjt

Happened to me April 19[:@] GF of 7 1/2 yrs walked out on me. Came down to moving back in with my parents @ 24 or getting a second job. Guess who applied to Home Depot again.....

No kids between us and no legal bindings but damn it was bad, still recovering, I've since logged nearly 600 miles on the KLX just to keep my head on straight.

Psst...............deej is a good listener
Listening should be at least half of the conversation.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Actually since we have two ears and only one mouth we should listen twice as much as we talk.......or so I've been told.[8D]

Old 05-15-2007, 04:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey man that sucks but like you said, your back. Sounds like you have the right idea,you can't be down forever. Thats ruff. I'm moving to Cheney in August, I think I 'll be close, if so lets ride. Any way best of luck. I'll keep you informed about the move.

Quick Reply: I'm Baaaack!!