I love my KLX!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 03:01 AM
Default I love my KLX!!!

My friends nicked named KLX the Caddilac due to its super plush suspension

I love the my little 'Caddilac' KLX 250s and I love hearing people say " Wow that KLX can do anything!" Guys never expect much out of me when I unload the little caddy but they are always impressed with what it can do. It makes me feel like I could be in a woods race passing clowns while I'm drinking a Big Gulp coke and changing channels on my sirrus radio.

It climps hills with no effort. Hills that my buddies are falling left and right and I can stop half way up and take pictures if I wanted to.

This bike is by far the easiest bike to ride I 've ever riden and the most comfortable. One of the best trail bikes in my book. I love the cooling fan. No more overheating when doing tight obsticals in the woods.

True statement friends of mine have said to me:

" I was trapt under my bike and I look up and you are climbing up going half a mile an hour"

" I have been thinking about trading my bike in (KX250 2 stroke) and getting one like yours"

" Man the caddy is the way to go"

" I can't belive that thing!"

" I'm getting beat by a street bike"

Old 12-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I love my KLX!!!

You have joined the right forum! While there are a few here that have been disappointed in the power output, most come to appreciate its better qualities when its used for what it was designed for. It certainly is the MOST dirt-capable yet street-legal bike out of the box available in the US as far as I know. And it's pretty easy to address its stock power issues. I think Kawi hit a home run with this bike. I just hope they continue to keep it on the market and refine it over the years to make it even better.

Old 12-03-2006, 10:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Mate of mine called my bike an armchair today (he rides a KTM)

Old 12-03-2006, 06:46 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stainlessTT

" I was trapt under my bike and I look up and you are climbing up going half a mile an hour"
lmfao, I heard sumthin similar last night but I think they said I was going 5 mph..lol

I think I got a new nickname for the bike, the Caddy Sand Scooter.

Old 12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I Love MY KLX TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got it!!! My buddy has a drz400 and MAN is that thing a BI%CH to lift out of mud!!!!!
The KLX just pops back up, I keep up with him no prob in the trails, It's just a GREAT bike and I'm having a great time learning to ride!!
Found some nice trails today, this is just AWSOME!! Why the hell did I wait till I was 34 to start riding!!!????

Thanks to this site for helping me to make the right choice in bikes!!! The drz400 would just kill me at 5'8", 162lbs.

Old 12-03-2006, 09:50 PM
1st Gear Member

is the MOST dirt-capable yet street-legal bike out of the box available in the US

It's not too bad on the street with a few changes. It's a really fun street bike.
I am still waiting for somebody to find a better bike that is is fun to ride and
still that gets 75 mpg in town. (Stock carb) KKM???