I have no idea what color I'm getting!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 04:02 AM
1st Gear Member
Default I have no idea what color I'm getting!

Long story short... the dealer can't locate a green '09 KLX-250S, and I"m tired of waiting, so they're getting a red KLX-250 for me. I'm leaving on vacation Monday but when I get back it'll be waiting for me. I'll be sure and post up the pics as soon as I bring it home. I really wanted the green, but I'm kinda stoked about the red now [8D]

Of the '09 owners here... which color is the most common? I've seen more reds than greens myself, actually.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Default RE: I'm joining the RED clulb :)

Got my green 09 klx250s no prob here in cali. Put the order in and it was at the dealer the next day, lucky? The red bikes do look bada$$ CONGRATS!

Old 06-07-2008, 06:11 AM
1st Gear Member

From what I've been reading, they're pretty easily had on the west coast. According to my dealer, there aren't any in the southern U.S. in green. Its cool, I've got my red gear on the way and the green gear is headed back to Motorcycle Superstore. I wasn't fond of the red at first but its been growing on me, now I'm pretty happy with it. Black+red = bada$$

Old 06-07-2008, 11:48 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cliffsta

Of the '09 owners here... which color is the most common? I've seen more reds than greens myself, actually.
Red.

I've only seen the red models available at the dealerships I've been to in the Washington D.C. area. Congrats on the bike.

Mike

Old 06-08-2008, 02:20 AM
1st Gear Member

green one at my local

Old 06-08-2008, 02:26 AM
1st Gear Member

red only in my state lol. i wanted the green at first but hey lets be differant. the only problem i have with my red one is that EVERYONE has been asking me WHAT KIND OF HONDA YA GOT? grrrrrrrrrrrr but oh well lol

Old 06-08-2008, 03:18 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JRock420

red only in my state lol. i wanted the green at first but hey lets be differant. the only problem i have with my red one is that EVERYONE has been asking me WHAT KIND OF HONDA YA GOT? grrrrrrrrrrrr but oh well lol
[sm=jawdrop.gif]What kind of Honda? How dare they. Does Honda actually make a DS motorcycle?

Old 06-08-2008, 03:24 AM
1st Gear Member

So my sales rep calls me today saying they think they've found a green... so now I'm in complete hold-pattern. I already got an R.A. from Motorcycle Superstore... but I don't wanna send my green stuff back if they got a green.... but I already ordered red gear to replace it... so until my sales rep gets back to me Monday on which color they found, I won't know whether to return the green or cancel my order of red gear [:@]

This is crazyness. I REALLY want the green, so if a green one exists, then by-golly I want it... but if I end up with a red.... that's tight, too

Old 06-08-2008, 09:03 AM
1st Gear Member

get the green! if you dont you will have bad luck. kawasaki dirtbikes are green and lets leave it at that.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:34 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LearjetMinako

[sm=jawdrop.gif]What kind of Honda? How dare they. Does Honda actually make a DS motorcycle?
Yeah, they make an over priced air cooled CRF230.

Mike

Quick Reply: I have no idea what color I'm getting!