I had an accident a few minutes ago lol..

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 07:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Talking I had an accident a few minutes ago lol..Pics now on page 2!

Hey guys, yesterday and today I was riding my bike alot.. Pretty much wheelying it.. For the first time in my life, last night I found the balance point, and from that wheelie onwards every wheelie I did was was at balance point and it felt really really comfortable, I took it a long long way too.. So today also I was riding, mostly wheelying and every wheelie was great again.. (I kept my bike at our other house last night, because that area is great to ride).. BTW all these wheelies and rides I did was on the tarmac.. So today I wanted to bring my bike to the house we are staying in so I told my mum and dad who were coming in the vehicle that I want to show them a great wheelie.. So on the way, I kinda had a feeling it isnt going to be too good.. But since I told them I would wheelie, I did one.. It went great then I did another, I went for soooo long at balance point, and then a ****ING un-even part of the road got under me and I F***ing fell backwards... My whole rear fender is badly damaged... The first thing I knocked was my head, thank god I was wearing my helmet which I never ever fail to do.. And gloves.. Jeans and shoes too.. My fore arm is scratched.. Nothing too bad.. But the fender is f'ed.. I might take the opportunity and put on a D-Tracker style straight fender.. And other damages are, foot peg is dented.. The bottom of the stand has a piece missing.. Its night so I cant really see the damage.. All I saw when I fell was my bike with alot of sparks!!

Its all life.. Its not normal to do great wheelies and say you havent ever fallen backwards..lol.. I'm happy in a way that it finally happened.. Because I knew its coming sooner or later..

I will get pics of the damage tommorow for you guys

Edit:
Pics are now up on page 2..

Last edited by Savagekilla; 09-28-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Its good your not hurt parts can always be replaced. COVER THAT BACK BRAKE.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:29 PM
1st Gear Member

I did, but this part of the road was like a sudden bump :S.. I really would have saved it if I had time, but this was so random..

I'm not sad at all, actually I'm really happy because Nothing happened to me But really sad for my bike.. :S

Old 09-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

wheelying on the "tarmac" is always, really dumb and stupid, so is showing off while doing it. glad to hear you're alright, you're lucky.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Theres no other place than tarmac to ride here in sri lanka unless you go like 300kms from where I live which I did a few weeks ago..

Old 09-27-2008, 08:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Just be glad your riding some people buy bikes and never ride them.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kgwld1
Just be glad your riding some people buy bikes and never ride them.

Yo Savage....

Old 09-27-2008, 10:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Good that your not hurt. Bikes & parts can be replaced.

Amazing the bike got hurt, since most klxs don't even have enough power to do a wheelie.

Old 09-27-2008, 10:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by RaceGass
Good that your not hurt. Bikes & parts can be replaced.

Amazing the bike got hurt, since most klxs don't even have enough power to do a wheelie.
Any bike has enough power to do a wheelie, my buddy can literally do mile long wheelies on a trail 70 and go around corners and intersections. Power just makes it easier, skill is da key.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:12 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Shane Watts doing wheelie after wheelie on a bone stock KLX250S.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=IHelgL4TGpA

Incredible skills.

Quick Reply: I had an accident a few minutes ago lol..