hitleresque

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member
Default hitleresque

what's up with the thread closing there eric? there was some good stuff going, no arguments or insults, just a good old debate/discussion. what are you a censor now? I've seen worse threads, most about me, last for days with no signs of censorism from anyone.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Nailed it in 1 post

Godwin's Law

Old 12-01-2008, 01:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Which thread did he close this time? I saw no thread worth closing so I'm curious what I missed.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 09KLXowner
hitleresque

Hi my name is Iowaguy .... I want to go into Sales and Marketing, please note my people skills.

Is this about the klx hp thread...lol...who cares let it die.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:03 AM
1st Gear Member

09KLX: While I may agree that the thread shouldn't have been closed, you need to remember Forum Rule #0: Mods are always right. Arguing or complaining won't solve anything about your issue, reference the aforementioned Rule #0.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Dang, I missed all the fun. That's what I get for going on vacation. Missed you losers. What up?

Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member

There was no fun.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nobrakes
Dang, I missed all the fun. That's what I get for going on vacation. Missed you losers. What up?
Vacation....who authorized you to have time off? Don't tell me you went to my back yard again and didn't ask to go phishing.

I'm not sure which thread..loooooser...but I bet it is the klx mod thread, I saw some ramblings...but it seemed like the usual bs and is still there....maybe their is a thread in modsville.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Ah, Ok, I see it. I agree with Eric, that horse has been beaten, dragged, flogged, tarred, feathered, and lynched.

Hey, I saw your Thanksgiving feast, FM, that looked awesome!

BTW, I was down kind of close to you, left out of Port Canaveral for a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean. Even after being off the boat for 14 hours I swear my house is swaying underneath me. And O M G, the drive back up I-95 sucked rocks. Normally 9 hours, it was 12 due to all the traffic. I personally witnessed two wrecks that happened right in front of me. Some people are F'ing idiots. And please dear Lord Baby Jesus in the manger, can you please please please teach people to DRIVE RIGHT, PASS LEFT!!! Amen. Thank you.

Last edited by Nobrakes; 12-01-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mandark
Nailed it in 1 post

Godwin's Law
Touche' mandark. Every morning when I wake up my goal is to learn something new. Godwin's Law certainly qualifies.

IG, while you may have a valid point about closing down a (mostly) benign thread your reference to Hitler is way off base.

First, if you're going to rail against censorship (censorism?) make a valid reference. Compared to Mao, Stalin and the Vatican of the 12th and 13th centuries the Austrian corporal is strictly a piker, an amateur.

Second, Eric has never been banned for his behavior. Rather, he has been annoited by the ubiqitious "they" as someone who has the judgement to be a moderator. If he ticks off enough members by his actions (he won't) "they" will reconsider his status. In the meantime the rest of us need to abide by his decisions.

I truly wish you'd stop finding insults where none exist. You clearly have a lot of info to share with the group, but sometimes it's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. Take a chill pill, go for a ride, lighten up man.