Harley Riders

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Default RE: Harley Riders

Old 12-01-2006, 07:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Ohh here we Freaking go Again.

1 - The harley rider in question is trying to do something BIG harleys are Not Designed to do. IE - Take Corners like a Sport Bike. Why do you think they call them CRUISERS.

2 - Not ALL Harley Owners are NON-Riders. Some of US can Ride Pretty Good. Probably a Lot Better then a Lot of Squid/Sportbike Riders out there.

3 - You can Say someone Looks like a Tool with there Pudding Helmets / Cheap Sunglasses / Sleeveless Shirts. But there no more of a Tool then the Sport Bike riders I see riding in Shorts / Sandles / Tank tops / and No Helmets.

4 - I Wave at All Riders weather I'm on MY HARLEY Or MY KLX. I wave at other Harley Riders, I wave at Dual Sport rider, I wave at Scooter riders, Hell I even wave at Sport Bike Riders.

5 - Unless you have Owned a Certain bike or model You have No Right to talk about that bike or model because if you do then your just Talking Out Your *** and dont have a Clue as to what your talking about.

6 - I have Run and Beat 600RR sport bikes before. Got News for you, Your Honda CB600RR isnt that Great like you think it is. I'd put My Harley up against Your Sport Bike Any Day of the Week. I might not win But I wont be embarresed either. Straights, Curves, twisties, whatever. I'd Love to beat you on My Girls Bike..................

Enough Said....

LV

Old 12-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

nice bike man,,, whats on the end of the exhaust pipes?

Old 12-01-2006, 07:34 PM
1st Gear Member

LV, nice looking bike.

BTW, I think everyone is stereotyping about Harley Riders just like we tend to stereotype anyone on a sportbike. I wouldn't take it too personal. I have friends and family who ride harley's and sportbikes, most of the time they don't fit the mold so to speak.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:59 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

nice bike man,,, whats on the end of the exhaust pipes?

Anodized end caps bro. Think the Muzzy and Big Guns are expensive. the RineHarts on my sporty List for over 700 Bucks and were designed by the same guy who designs exhausts for Nascar. There actually Tappered header pipes and have 3 tapers to them, They step up at each curve in the pipe although you cant see it. Between them, the pumper carb, and the aftermarket ignition with custom mapping my bike runs pretty freaking good.

Btw, what going on with your Klx. you get it back from the dealer yet.

Take Care

LV

Old 12-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

cool, that exhaust sounds more involved than i thaught....700 bucks for pieces of straight pipe? wow..
looks good though.

just called again today on my bike, and the mechanic is still waiting on the backordered part...[>:]

Old 12-01-2006, 08:34 PM

I must agree with Lordvngr. It is a different kind of riding. A common problem is that people buy
a bike as an adult or when older and then learn how to ride on a bike thats 700lbs. This is why all the safey classes are taught on smaller/lighter bikes. I too wave at ALL motorcycles. we are ALL out here to RIDE.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:02 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

cool, that exhaust sounds more involved than i thaught....700 bucks for pieces of straight pipe? wow..
looks good though.

just called again today on my bike, and the mechanic is still waiting on the backordered part...[>:]
Yeah there aftermarket parts are over priced just like the bikes are, such a waste paying all that money just for the name.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:13 PM

//in best mall security guard voice

Just move it along folks. Nothing to see here. Alright, let's keep it moving. You in back there, I saw that. Nothing to see here. Let's keep it movin'. That's right, move along.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LordVngr

Ohh here we Freaking go Again.

1 - The harley rider in question is trying to do something BIG harleys are Not Designed to do. IE - Take Corners like a Sport Bike. Why do you think they call them CRUISERS.

2 - Not ALL Harley Owners are NON-Riders. Some of US can Ride Pretty Good. Probably a Lot Better then a Lot of Squid/Sportbike Riders out there.

3 - You can Say someone Looks like a Tool with there Pudding Helmets / Cheap Sunglasses / Sleeveless Shirts. But there no more of a Tool then the Sport Bike riders I see riding in Shorts / Sandles / Tank tops / and No Helmets.

4 - I Wave at All Riders weather I'm on MY HARLEY Or MY KLX. I wave at other Harley Riders, I wave at Dual Sport rider, I wave at Scooter riders, Hell I even wave at Sport Bike Riders.

5 - Unless you have Owned a Certain bike or model You have No Right to talk about that bike or model because if you do then your just Talking Out Your *** and dont have a Clue as to what your talking about.

6 - I have Run and Beat 600RR sport bikes before. Got News for you, Your Honda CB600RR isnt that Great like you think it is. I'd put My Harley up against Your Sport Bike Any Day of the Week. I might not win But I wont be embarresed either. Straights, Curves, twisties, whatever. I'd Love to beat you on My Girls Bike..................

Enough Said....

LV

Man that bike is sweet. Hey I was just kidding about the original post, everyone here respects everyone, that the understanding I got when I joined the site, or rather started the 250 area. Its all good. Hugs all around.

Quick Reply: Harley Riders