Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   KLX 250S (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/)
-   -   The Gun is on (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/gun-14863/)

trip 08-20-2007 08:32 PM

The Gun is on

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 30490

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...082007_003.jpg

08-20-2007 08:39 PM

RE: The Gun is on

now that's one sweet pipe. no poser there, the headpipe is clearly different than the one I had last year. mine wasn't SS. even if I didn't like BG's so much, I can honestly say that they make the best looking, fitting pipe for the KLX imo. it just looks good with performance to back it up.

EMS_0525 08-20-2007 09:02 PM

yea thats the new SS header, not ceramic coated.... looks good... man that black rack thingis catching on..... :D

danny1two3 08-20-2007 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

now that's one sweet pipe. no poser there, the headpipe is clearly different than the one I had last year. mine wasn't SS. even if I didn't like BG's so much, I can honestly say that they make the best looking, fitting pipe for the KLX imo. it just looks good with performance to back it up.

The pipe does look good, just not on that bike. The proportion is way off. I'm not exactly sure why you say it fits so well when it sticks outten inches from the number plate.

FM_Thumper 08-20-2007 11:40 PM

Sweet looking pipe!! I love the SS header and the new sticker on the can. Congrats! [sm=badbadbad.gif]

klx250s_rider 08-20-2007 11:47 PM

My HMF does too but it makes the muffler sound GREAT! TRIP, you just need to paint the rest of your green plastics Grey and it will look KILLER!

[IMG]local://upfiles/5289/C5328CB5A2E44A6A968DABFCB7B331CB.jpg[/IMG]

08-21-2007 02:28 AM

ORIGINAL: danny1two3

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

The pipe does look good, just not on that bike. The proportion is way off. I'm not exactly sure why you say it fits so well when it sticks outten inches from the number plate.
you're seeing things. the BG is the best fitting pipe available for the KLX today hands down.it sticks out the least of all pipes except for the 2-bros, but I really don't consider that a pipe, more of just a weird muffler alternative that looks well, out of place. look at any 4-stroke dirtbike, the muffler always sticks out past the number plate or sidepanel. it's just that the BG sticks out less than the other real pipe for this bike, the Muzzy. the HMF imo, is the most ridiculous looking thing a person can bolt to the KLX. just how I feel.

bryantjt 08-21-2007 02:40 AM

At the races this weekend there was every pipe brand imagineable out there. All the 4 stroke bikes had pipes sticking out past the numberplate and all the 2 smokes had theirs tucked in behind the plate.....you couldn't even see the tip of the can. Lemme tell ya, 250 and 450 race bikes with hardcore pipes are rolling thunder!!! I was in the pit area and when a guy started his YZ250F next to me and it blew my hat off just idling, it was physically painful if he revved it any.

kawyaker 08-21-2007 03:09 AM

hey trip, thats a nice lookin pipe ya got there. isnt itcool that all our bikes are not identical after doing our own or sharing mods? those that slam othersbrands or methods need to work on some social skills. question for ya now.... do you have a light for your plate in the back there? and if i can kid ya for a sec....is the chain for security or just bling for the bike? sorry, i cant see from your pic there.

EvildoerZX10R 08-21-2007 03:15 AM

Good looking pipe! Bike is looking nice!!