Got a Pic of Your Local Weather for this Weekend....I'm Going Fishing

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Got a Pic of Your Local Weather for this Weekend....I'm Going Fishing

a bad day fishing is better then a good day at work...nice pics guys[8D]

Old 12-24-2007, 06:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Got a Pic of Your Local Weather for this Weekend....I'm Going Fishing

what's up mullet? sorry i haven't called, since we exchanged #'s. work is just starting to slow down enough to get away for a few hours (or more). since we're the ones with the nice weather, we should get together. i'll pm you after the holidays. merry x-mas and happy new years to all.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:31 AM
1st Gear Member

The weather took a warm turn yesterday and today (Christmas Eve). In fact it was warm enough to go for a spin on the bike, most likely the last one until spring. It was 5 degrees yesterday, but hit 11 degrees today, so myself and my buddy Stacy took the bikes to Tim horton's for a coffee. Sorry i did not think to take the digicamera. 99% of the snow is gone, but there is still a sheet of ice in the driveway, roads were okay, but temps started dropping around 4:00pm and I could almost feel the ice forming on the roads again, so i carefully headed home.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:50 AM
1st Gear Member

I hope it's nothing like I had about2 months ago. I had the 'complete package'..fever, cough, headache, congestion, you name it. Took me about a month to completely get rid of it. Extra strength Tylenol helped me though many a rough spot..that stuff is a wonder drug I tell ya

Hope ya feel better soon.

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Great pics, FM! Looks like a great day, much better than mine which consisted of coughing, sneezing, meds, and some chicken soup. [&:]

Old 12-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the well wishes! I had a 102.5 fever Thursday night - I'd go from burning up to freezing cold in the span of a few minutes. Basically everything you said below. I sure hope mine doesn't last that long though. I think I'm now mostly down to lungs, coughing, and sinuses now and if I can whip that I think I'll be good.

ORIGINAL: tremor38

I hope it's nothing like I had about 2 months ago. I had the 'complete package'..fever, cough, headache, congestion, you name it. Took me about a month to completely get rid of it. Extra strength Tylenol helped me though many a rough spot..that stuff is a wonder drug I tell ya

Hope ya feel better soon.

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Great pics, FM! Looks like a great day, much better than mine which consisted of coughing, sneezing, meds, and some chicken soup. [&:]