Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Good Deal? Opinions Welcome

like a hawk[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 02-28-2008, 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: deej

Just remember I'm watching you.[sm=sigh.gif]
hey deej, big fuggin deal- you don't scare me in the least. I've washed my hands of you, to me you don't exist as you really are what I've always thought except when you take your mood swings for the better- but now it seems like it's all about taking that power vitamin daily. Anyways,did you try and intimidate the same people who started that thread/survey about me a few weeks ago? I don't remember any public threats as to "I'm watching you" (chest puffed out) after that.I'm not going to take your bait to start another 8 page rant about me, and yes you are the onewho's trying to antagonize this time.Maybe you should start being watched too, eh?

I'm just trying toinform this fella from possibly spending too muchcash on what is now a 3-year old bike. You got a beef with that, pm me.If not, then stfu already and stop trying to start another pissing contest with your ill-fated attempt at intimidation.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

oh snap, it's on now

Old 02-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

where is that pot stiring smiley at again

Old 02-28-2008, 08:10 PM

nah, I'm done with this. back to the original subject.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Old 02-28-2008, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: IaGy

nah, I'm done with this. back to the original subject.
"DONE WITH IT" ??????? YOUR KIDDIN ME - YOU LIVE FOR IT.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

he does rose, and more people that reply like that feed it.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

hey deej, big fuggin deal- you don't scare me in the least. I've washed my hands of you, to me you don't exist as you really are what I've always thought except when you take your mood swings for the better- but now it seems like it's all about taking that power vitamin daily. Anyways,did you try and intimidate the same people who started that thread/survey about me a few weeks ago? I don't remember any public threats as to "I'm watching you" (chest puffed out) after that.I'm not going to take your bait to start another 8 page rant about me, and yes you are the onewho's trying to antagonize this time.Maybe you should start being watched too, eh?

I'm just trying toinform this fella from possibly spending too muchcash on what is now a 3-year old bike. You got a beef with that, pm me.If not, then stfu already and stop trying to start another pissing contest with your ill-fated attempt at intimidation.
Wow IG you're taking this waaaaaaay to serious dude. Take a deep breath and step back....I will too. Peace bro. Besides I don't want you to get so mad at me that I have to sleep with one eye open. Sheesh. Its only a forum, its not really that important., all I was saying is that I have been asked to watch out for troublemakers and well to be honest your name was at the top of the list. Actually the list only consists of you but still.[8D]

Old 02-29-2008, 12:15 AM

Wow IG you're taking this waaaaaaay to serious dude. Take a deep breath and step back....I will too. Peace bro. Besides I don't want you to get so mad at me that I have to sleep with one eye open. Sheesh. Its only a forum, its not really that important., all I was saying is that I have been asked to watch out for troublemakers and well to be honest your name was at the top of the list. Actually the list only consists of you but still.[8D]
You're right I am. I apologize. You just really set me off when you singled me out right off the bat when I hadn't even said a word to anyone. You know as well as I do that I won't spew if I am not spewed at. And then you fail to do anything about the little survey started about me days ago while singling me out. It kind of irritated me. I know I make trouble at times with my blunt opinions but you need to be consistent with your 'warnings' especially when they're made publicly. The little survey about me just got deleted and nothing else was said about it. I thought it was funny, but let's call a spade a spade as someone said here a few days ago and be consistent with everyone.

Quick Reply: Good Deal? Opinions Welcome