21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC

ORIGINAL: IG

lmao- I was wondrin' how long it would take.
Always jumpin' at the bit aren't ya? You even searched for proof. Paging Trapper John M.D.

What ******.
You're so full of crap you make one hell of an easy target.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:34 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k1w=no$

I would say that the DJ needle is superior to the N1TC needle. I have the N1TC currently but if I had to do it over again I would probably get the DJ. Well lets put it this way, I was going to order a DJ kit just for the needle(because it can't be bought seperatly) to replace my N1TC but I got something way better sitting here waiting to be installed.
Whatcha got? new carby??

Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: stellar_d

ORIGINAL: IG

lmao- I was wondrin' how long it would take.
Always jumpin' at the bit aren't ya? You even searched for proof. Paging Trapper John M.D.
I wouldn't say always, normally I could care less what you have to say. But now you're just flat out lying about things and making a complete mockery out of these forums. Why are you so fixed on wasting everyones time, including yours? Unbelievable.

As for searching for proof, I was actually looking for the thread where you had slammed me for suggesting the DJ was a good investment to someone else. Didn't have to look far back before I found something that contradicts your statement. How odd.
nah, you know what's unbelievable? You, that's who. How many times do you and the other IG addicts feel like you need to prove me wrong, but still come on here and say you "could care less". That's a flat-out lie. The proof that members such as yourself would stoop so low to start out surveys about me just proves you're obsessed with me and what I have to say (as what happened here 10 or so days ago). I laid out a trap (out of tongue in cheek humor tbh)and you and kawiwawi fell right in without a rope. Now, you're screaming up for help to try and pull yourself out. I'm not making a mockery out of this site, I'm mocking you and the other IG addicts. It's quite amusing to betotally honest. And you all just keep rising to the occasion. Now, I see ZX just posted, let's see what he has to say as he falls in the same trap.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on my new KLX to arrive.[&o]

Your quote- "normally I could care less what you have to say." Then you write up a huge long post saying how I'm contradictory. I think you're the one who is contradicting himself. If you don't care, then move on.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Yes I'm quite unbelievable. I'm the one laying out "traps" for other members. Thats just weird to me. But trust me, I'm not screaming for help, don't need any.

What survey are you talking about? I never started a survey, nore do I have to. It's pretty clear that NO ONE likes you around here. Why should they? You never have anything constructive to say, or have any valuable input. You sir, are a cancer to this site. A taker if you will, as described in another thread. You get banned a couple times and just keep coming back, like a disease. I cannot wait until you are banned for good.

Oh and please don't bother using the whole "I'm not <generic insult here>, You're the <generic instult here>" comebacks anymore. Its less entertaining.

Go pound sand. Better yet, go get a ****ing bike and stop trolling for christ sake!!!

Old 02-25-2008, 10:17 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

IG you got busted, I remember you putting down the DJ kit, so own up to it

And for the rest of you.....[8D]

Old 02-25-2008, 10:18 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stellar_d

Whatcha got? new carby??
Just a couple of different jets. Oh yeah, they have a fcr35 wrapped around them.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:55 PM

OMG!!!! the boy's lost it. Here in the asylum we call that the on-set of senility or dimentia. Por favor.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:22 AM
1st Gear Member

deej,
Are you referring to the "needle jet" dead horse or the "IG is an idiot" dead horse?

Old 02-26-2008, 01:28 AM
IG

ORIGINAL: deej

IG you got busted, I remember you putting down the DJ kit, so own up to it

And for the rest of you.....[8D]

dude- did you not read my post? It was a setup the whole time. Everyone knows the N1TC is the best setup. This is what is recommended by the pros to modify the carb on the calif. KLX300R. The DJ maybe okay too, but the kit is the only way to get it and you only use 3 parts out of the kit while the others sit there on your shelf which is a waste of money. Also, the sizes are different preventing any cross referencing with genuine Keihin parts. They obviously took the bait and that was my plan. I've proven my theory that the ones who say they "don't care about IG or what he has to say" is false. It couldn't be further from the opposite. They sit here and wait for me to post. I spoonfed them and they ate.It was all a big joke to begin with anyways, then some blew it up as usual.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:09 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Davebert

I can't seem to make up my mind on which jetting option to go with so here is a poll. I guess I want to know if the N1TC option is just as good as the Dynojet kit.
Thanks in advance,
db
I ran both. The DJ is better but I am at 300cc so I did not have to fiddle to get it right.

Quick Reply: DynoJet Kit or Needle-Jet,N1TC