Old 09-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Deej Junior

LOL that's funny and sad all at the same time

Old 09-11-2006, 09:06 PM
1st Gear Member

When my son was 10 I got him an 03' XR70. I highly recommend this great little bike. Its easy to learn to ride and it holds it's value. Bad news is now he wants a CR85 so he can race. I dont care about spending the money for the new bike but I just don't want him to get hurt!![sm=signs006.gif]

Old 09-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

got to let him have fun... wounds heal. but an experience like racing will last forever....
ORIGINAL: onestarr99

When my son was 10 I got him an 03' XR70. I highly recommend this great little bike. Its easy to learn to ride and it holds it's value. Bad news is now he wants a CR85 so he can race. I dont care about spending the money for the new bike but I just want him to get hurt!!

Old 09-11-2006, 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: deej

LOL that's funny and sad all at the same time
skip tombstone, we can get you one of these

But we will have to get you a whole lotta batteries

Old 09-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

Nice looking family deej.

I was half expecting to see a picture of him cleaning the bike with a tooth brush lol.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:50 PM

When my son was 10 I got him an 03' XR70. I highly recommend this great little bike. Its easy to learn to ride and it holds it's value. Bad news is now he wants a CR85 so he can race. I dont care about spending the money for the new bike but I just want him to get hurt!!
If your son is like any normal boy, he is gonna get hurt reguardless of what he is doing. At least when he is on the bike racing, you and others at the track will be keeping an eye on him, and you will know where he is, as opposed to him being out with his friends doing god knows what.

Rich

Old 09-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Oh yeah deej - might as well order me up one of them heart starts too!! Who knows, maybe we'll get a discount for buying more than one!!!

Last Easter, the Easter bunny left my daughter a 50cc four wheeler......she had a lot of fun on it, up until she went flying off of it and fractured her elbow! She hasn't been back on it yet, but she is getting more and more interested in it, so hopefully she'll be tearing it up in the mud soon!!!

I'm gonna invest in a bubble wrap company!! Nice pics deej!

Old 09-11-2006, 10:49 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

got to let him have fun... wounds heal. but an experience like racing will last forever....

Uh Racing? I don't think so, even I'm not that crazy, yea I know I'm too old. No all we want bikes for is to be able to explore all of the logging roads and trails, we'll leave the racing to the so called experts.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Where did everyone get the idea that we raced?.....I mean the only thing I race for is the bathroom in the morning and dinner at night.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:55 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Nice looking family deej.

I was half expecting to see a picture of him cleaning the bike with a tooth brush lol.

Why would he have to clean an already clean bike? I mean that sounds like something someone would do if they were had OCD........... Now where did I put that brush?

Quick Reply: Deej Junior