cant help myself...big gun evo x

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Default cant help myself...big gun evo x

well after all day searching online and by phone for full exhaust I FOUND ONE!! in stock!!!
the big gun evo x with quiet insert and spark arrestor for 450 shipped.
chaparral-racing.com had one in stock. (called first) they might have more so hit 'em up!!

Old 04-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Default RE: cant help myself...big gun evo x

Hey thanks Keith. I'm going to check it out.

Old 04-26-2006, 08:06 AM

Hey Keith. I just checked out Chaparral and could'nt come up with anything. Do you know the part #? Is it for the KLX 300, or the 250?

Old 04-26-2006, 08:11 AM

here is the exact link...

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chap...9C312B4A87F0BE

most everything for our bikes has to be looked up for the klx300r until companies relize they need to make specific things for our very popular bike. keith

Old 04-26-2006, 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Todd
It's worth a shot I guess but that OEM muffler is way constricted even with the first baffle drilled. Plus no way is it ever going to produce the sweet, sweet siren song of the Muzzy.

The reason the KLX300 benefits so much from just the headpipe is that it has no cat and a removable baffle core in the muffler.

Bite the bullet and wait out the Muzzy production que. It's well worth it.
The above was posted by Todd in refrence to just the header pipe and why it worked well on the KLX 300, not our bike.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: konacoiler

Hey Keith. I just checked out Chaparral and couldn't come up with anything. Do you know the part #? Is it for the KLX 300, or the 250?
Hey Dave I might have asked you already, but you are from Longview and I was wondering if you registered on the frappr site? My mom lives in Castle Rock, and I get down there a couple of times a year, maube we could hook up and you can show me some trails or fire roads. What do you do down there for work? I bought my boots shirt, pants, knee guards and elbow guards down at Pro Caliber Motor Sports, man that shop is big, and well organized. Is that where you got you're bike?

deej

Old 04-26-2006, 07:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

I just can't bring myself to spend that type of dough on just a muffler when the header pipe is the thing holding this bike back. I plan on getting one from either fourstrokeworks.com for $150 or the white bros one for $120, drilling out the muffler and getting some horsies. That muffler does look good though, but for that price it damn well should. Should produce a sweet sound too nonetheless.
thats for the whole system with headpipe not just the muffler. check out www.biggunexhaust.com for details.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:40 AM

yeah i'm sure. i post pics next week. it shipped today!!

click this link and it actually says headpipe. the others just say complete system which means with headpipe but i understand it can be confusing bc i wasnt sure at first. if its just slip on without headpipe it usually says silencer instead of complete system.

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/prod...7&navType=type

BY THE WAY CAN YA'LL TELL IM STOKED ABOUT MY NEW EXHAUST!!!!!![sm=nxsmile.gif]

Quick Reply: cant help myself...big gun evo x