Busted on the powerline's

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:36 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Busted on the powerline's

This past weekend on saturday me & my buddy were hittin up this sweet track down at the end of south end rd in southington ct.we were only there one time before this. as we enter threw the field and on to the track.as soon as we hit the track we saw a cop car parked to a left at the end of a dead end st. no sooner than getting our heads turned back from lookin at the car ! a cop jumps out from behind a bush taser drawn 2-3 ft away from us demanding us to shut off our bikes. long story short we both got a ticket for simple tresspass $92 bucks !! B-CAREFULL

Old 05-06-2008, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Busted on the powerline's

Bummer. Did you get a chance to say "Don't taze me bro"!!?
db

(don't be calling me no names this time)

Old 05-06-2008, 02:18 AM
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear that bro.

I'm surprised he didn't taze you and then claim you were trying to elude him.People should pick their battles. I don't blame the policeas much as the 'busy bodies' out there worried that somebodyother than them is out there having some fun. These are the same people who complain that someone is smoking in a bar 10 miles down the road that they will never attend.

Life is full of risks. If everyone is completely safe then everything completely sucks. Take care of others, live your life the way you want, and take your lumps along the way. What else can you do? A ticket one of those lumps.

Mike

PS: the lawyers did this...

Old 05-06-2008, 02:19 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Davebert

Bummer. Did you get a chance to say "Don't taze me bro"!!?
db

(don't be calling me no names this time)
LOL. I was gonna write that but thought better of it

Mike

Old 05-06-2008, 02:21 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah barelly , i think he wanted to taze us haha he was pissed !!

Old 05-06-2008, 02:52 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gline24

yeah barelly , i think he wanted to taze us haha he was pissed !!
Me and the wife got pulled over last month and the cop said they had reports of motorcycles driving 80+ mph through the neighborhood. We said it wasn't us but he said he had us on radar doing 49 in a 35. I said I doubted we were going that fast. He ran our licenses and let us go. I also told him the sppedos were about 10% off (but didn't tell him which way). I think he just thought he caught some dirtbikes on the road. Some days the luck is better than others.
db

Old 05-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

thats crazy.... didnt even like just try to stop you guys, already had tazer drawn.... damn police, i know if there was a cop asking me to stop i will with out a tazer drawn....

Old 05-06-2008, 12:09 PM
1st Gear Member

i woulda roosted his ***.. tazers only reach 20 foot or so. me and my bud had some crazy *** land owner try to stop us a coupla weeks ago. their was a pole line that ran across his property (which we werent aware it was his property) he pinched us at a gate. he was on a atv. when i went to go by him he tried running in front of me. The straight pipe Big Gun tells no lies when i crack it. he decided that in front of me wasnt a good place to be and i was GONE. this week ill be picking up a sweatband to throw across my plate whenever i do dirt from here on out.. people are getting crazy around here anymore.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

first thing me and all my buddies do when we get in the woods is cover our plates with mud on purpose.....

Name:  2006_11290026.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  109.0 KB

Old 05-06-2008, 12:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Dang, thats just freaking nuts. I will stop for the police. But if a cop just jumps out from behind a bush with something that might look like a gun. I'm running for fear of my life. Now if he were to be standing there, flagging me down, I would stop.

Quick Reply: Busted on the powerline's