Answer random trivia, riddles, or puzzles to win a prize. (NOT Spam)

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 01:55 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Answer random trivia, riddles, or puzzles to win a prize. (NOT Spam)

Answer random trivia, riddles, or puzzles to win a prize.

I found something in the shop that I no longer need. Instead of selling it on eBay I will give it away on here. You just have to win it by answering random trivia, riddles, or puzzles. Every 2 to 5 days a random trivia question will be asked. The last person to answer wrong will be eliminated. The sole remaining participant will win the prize. The prize is NOT KLX related whatsoever but is does have something to do with power sports. It is used so don’t get too excited. It is valued around $20.

1) A question will be asked every 2 to 5 days. You will be able to find Most of the answers somewhere on the net if you do not know them. Answer the question even if you do not know it or cannot find it. Remember it is the last person to answer wrong that gets eliminated. So even if you are wrong, someone might have answered wrong after you did. If you do not answer at all, you are automatically eliminated, so keep an eye on when the trivia questions will be posted. If no one gets the right answer there will be no elimination for that question. When answering questions Private Message Me. DO NOT post your answer in this thread. The answer to the question will be posted the same time the next question will be asked and the person eliminated will also be posted. You may discuss the previous questions at this time.

2) The winner must provide his/her mailing address to receive their prize. Sorry, But I think we need to confine it to just North America. I would think mailing this to Australia would be too expensive.

3) If you would like to play, simply say so. I would like to see at least 10 people give it a try. Once the game starts you cannot enter. This is just something I thought up and since Fall is approaching I thought it might be good time to try it out. I will start the game on Wednesday September 26th. If this goes well I might do another one.

Trivia examples:
What kind of motorcycle did Arnold Schwarzenegger ride in the move Terminator 2?

How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you even if it doesn’t hit anything there is nothing attached to it and no one else catches or throws it?

Greg decided to give his bike 3 coats of paint. Which coat would go on the first?

Old 09-21-2012, 02:23 PM
1st Gear Member

I'll play.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Funny. Please register me. I will even answer your three example questions:

1- A Zero motorcycle

2- Throwing it vertically, but not so strong as it escapes the earth, i.e. less than 40 km/s

3- No coat goes on the first, after giving it the first coat Greg decided it's ok for a dirt bike

Old 09-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Google or no Google...LOL

Old 09-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I'll give you $15.00 for the item, and we can tell everyone I won and was the king of trivia....so let's keep that on the down low LOL

Old 09-21-2012, 05:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Ill raise that to $15.25. Lol

Old 09-21-2012, 06:50 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

I will give it a try.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:57 PM
1st Gear Member

count me in. great idea.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:53 PM
1st Gear Member

I am in, but I would like to donate the gift to your local goodwill. I would like photographic proof of the donation.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:46 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

as much as I hate pop-quizzes, I'm in. Unless shipping to Canada will cost 40 bucks!

Quick Reply: Answer random trivia, riddles, or puzzles to win a prize. (NOT Spam)