Default RE: After 45 days.......

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

glad to see you got it back. now your ready to make that whoop vid right??..lol
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Well i went to adjust my air mixture screw and found that my intake tube from the airbox wasnt on the carb all the way, soooo nice dirty air was going right in... Yep, never going back to that dealer.... Im still not happy with it at all..... its still loud. Im going to go to another dealer and talk to the ower/ service manager and see if they can give me a contact at kawi..... we will see.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:44 AM
1st Gear Member

I'll be avoiding my dealer for all my service needs. When I picked my bike brand new, the Seat was not even clipped in to the gas tank. The tail light lense was 1/2 outside the seal & there was moisture inside. I went over the bike with a fine tooth comb and all else looks fine. I don't trust anyone but myself to work on anything. Unfortunately you have to have some things done by "Professionals" but I try like heck to do everything myself. Don't think that your dealer tech is good just because he works at a dealer. Unless your mechanic comes highly recommended, you're better off learning how to do it yourself. The joke of it is that They want me to leave them my bike for a few days for the 1st oil change. C'mon man! It's an oil change for goodness sake. No thanks. I can sleep better at night knowing that nothing weird was done to my bike while it was out of my sight.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:51 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I hate hearing stories like this, considering I have had nothing but great experiences with my dealer. Sorry Eric.[&:]

Old 06-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: deej

I hate hearing stories like this, considering I have had nothing but great experiences with my dealer. Sorry Eric.[&:]
Your lucky Deej, I could right a book about some f-ed up times I have had with the dealer. [>:]

Old 06-20-2007, 02:23 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Your lucky Deej, I could right a book about some f-ed up times I have had with the dealer. [>:]

Really?................................I didn't even know you could read, let alone write.Yes its write not right. BOOOOYAAAAA!!!!!

Sorry man I couldn't help it, I guess its part of the sickness I have.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Really?................................I didn't even know you could read, let alone write.Yes its write not right. BOOOOYAAAAA!!!!!

[:@] I new I should not have smoked so much in school.I thought the books were on good for rolling on

Old 06-20-2007, 03:03 PM
1st Gear Member

[:@] I new I should not have smoked so much in school.I thought the books were on good for rolling on
Before: I new I should not have smoked so much in school.I thought the books were on good for rolling on

After: I knew I should not have smoked so much in school.I thought the books were only good for rolling on.

See I can't stop...Please make it stop. Although you didn't have any words spelled wrong, you used the wrong ones.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

See I told you, only good for rolling on. Freaking Mrs. Crabits [>:]lol