2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 04:19 PM
1st Gear Member
Default 2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada

One of these days I will buy a new bike and for the street I like this revision of the BMW g650gs. More power and better forks.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Hmmm..............didn't know that Husky was bringing these out.

After taking a look, I think I like the Terra better out of the two.

I have always liked the BMW F800GS, but I don't know if I could own something as fancy as a BMW. They are pretty pricey.

Even though it is down on power, I also kind of like the new Honda NC700x bike. Much cheaper than the others. Throw a set of knobbies on it and it would be a pretty good small adventure bike.

We shall see, the truck is paid off in a year and a half.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:53 PM
1st Gear Member

I am the same way. I may get a used BMW 650 single at some point but its hard to justify a new anything. I have about 5500 into my KLX and my Ninja 500 and together they work really nice for all kinds of riding. I also like having 2 bikes so I can take my time and do my own maintenance.

I do like the new Husky bikes and if I were really shopping I would be looking at them.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 AM
1st Gear Member

I really like the Husqvarna lineup. The rehashed BMW's I would not touch. Although Husqvarna did alot to make them more dirt worthy. The real Husky's are legit off road bikes. They are the Ducati of the off road world. That TE310 really has me thinking of taking the plunge.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:04 AM
1st Gear Member

A buddy has the Honda NC700X on order. Once it's here and he's got a few miles on it, I'll relay his opinion.

Old 07-23-2012, 01:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2veedubs
I really like the Husqvarna lineup. The rehashed BMW's I would not touch. Although Husqvarna did alot to make them more dirt worthy. The real Husky's are legit off road bikes. They are the Ducati of the off road world. That TE310 really has me thinking of taking the plunge.
I think the BMW's are fine. I bet the new Husky version is better. Don't get me wrong they are not dirt bikes. Dirt roads are about all they would be ok at.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Hopefully thier bikes are built better than their website. Couldn't get the stupid thing to work.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:44 PM
TNC
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wildcard
Hopefully thier bikes are built better than their website. Couldn't get the stupid thing to work.
wildcard, first you have to know how to spell Husckaverna...LOL!

But seriously, I was able to get their site to pop up just fine, but I didn't see this new model anywhere on it. Is it international only or listed somewhere else?

Old 07-23-2012, 03:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TNC
wildcard, first you have to know how to spell Husckaverna...LOL!

But seriously, I was able to get their site to pop up just fine, but I didn't see this new model anywhere on it. Is it international only or listed somewhere else?
Thats what google is for my friend.

When i went to the site it popped up with a "choose your region" thing, then some music started blaring and stuff started moving in the back ground, the region chooser box locked up with "Bangledesh" or some damn place highlighed and then the whole website locked up.

At that point i decieded that i really wasn't interested in a HuBsqMuaWarna anyway.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:47 PM
1st Gear Member

Looks like they don't have the 2013 content on yet.

Quick Reply: 2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada