Kawasaki Mule Discuss the multi purpose Mule within.

new 2017 4010 4x4 front end clunks

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 02:39 PM
Default new 2017 4010 4x4 front end clunks

since we got it it has made this very annoying extremely loud and jarring clunk from the front end when it is in 4x4..driving it in the pasture..even where its very soggy so it isn't a hard surface issue. sounds like it is the diff slipping or it is jumping in out of 4x4. but I think it stays locked in. annoying as hell and im sure something is binding..cable adj maybe
its brand new 40 hrs on it but the dlr I bought it from is pathetic but they were the only one that had one in stock in florida. its not the trans..everyone has those.

the steering wheel isn't straight driving it...so far ive had to adj all the cables since they were so tight I couldn't hardly shift it or lock in the diff. the 4x4 cable setup just sucks all around. feels like youre stretching the cable to make it work...

Kawasaki service don't care...they sent me a 50$ gift card..which don't cover crap and wouldn't even buy me a roof for it...

ive owned kaw streetbikes/raced road racing on em/quads/kfx/kx500s/ priries/lakotas...

never hadthe crappy quality of this thing..all due to lousy assembly in my opinion.

also where can I get the program to open the dam cd the dlr gave me for the manual...I cant even find it...

help me out...im not thrilled for 10 grand...that front end clunk has to go....