Joke section! Remember, alot of people view this site at work, so keep that in mind when posting a joke!

Weather

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 05:37 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Weather

When the temp hits 70 I start b*tching, and refuse to leave the bed. I rode up to bike night last week, and thought I would have to urinate on myself to keep warm. I was wearing jeans, undershirt,shirt, hooded sweatshirt (zipped-up), and my riding jacket. I bought. one of those elastic scarf/neckerchief things. I think the temp was like 66, or close to it.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Wow 66. Need I say more? read below.

60 Degrees F: Southern Californians shiver uncontrollably. People in Wisconsin sunbathe.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Here in Indiana its maybe a little above 40. If the wind wasn't so bad I would gear up and get her out today. But with the wind it feels a little chilly out there, not to mention i am not a big fan of riding in gusty winds. Not to bad for January though. I am not complaining. I am pissed that I havnt got the chance to get the bike out though. Last year I rode 4 of the first 5 days of the year. If its above 40, its riding weather....

Old 01-05-2007, 02:06 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MSR 05 6R

Here in Indiana its maybe a little above 40. If the wind wasn't so bad I would gear up and get her out today. But with the wind it feels a little chilly out there, not to mention i am not a big fan of riding in gusty winds. Not to bad for January though. I am not complaining. I am pissed that I havnt got the chance to get the bike out though. Last year I rode 4 of the first 5 days of the year. If its above 40, its riding weather....

Hey MSR,

Just to help others understand where you're coming from ...

You Know You're From Indiana When ...
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is 10 cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
2. "Vacation" means going to Kings Island for the weekend.
3. You measure distance in hours.
4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
6. You use a down comforter in the summer.
7. Your grandparents drive @ 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a blizzard without flinching.
8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
10. It takes you three hours to go to the store for one item even when you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone you know in town.
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend/wife knows how to use them.
12. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over his snowsuit.
13. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
14. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.
15. You know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, construction.
16. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends in Indiana.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey MSR,

Just to help others understand where you're coming from ...

You Know You're From Indiana When ...
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is 10 cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.

Nope... Look up Kokomo... Stoplight city. 15 or so stoplights in less than 6 miles. On all 3 main rosds through town.

2. "Vacation" means going to Kings Island for the weekend.

Yup. Been there for the weekend before. Also Cedar Point is about 4 Hrs way.

3. You measure distance in hours.

See above reply. LOL!!!

4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.

Oh yea!!!

5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.

Yea.

6. You use a down comforter in the summer.
Nope.

7. Your grandparents drive @ 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a blizzard without flinching.
LOL...I cant answer for this one. Im guilty though!!

8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
Got freinds like this!!

9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
Yep.. Until best freind broke in my house and got a bunch of cash. Whole nother story n itself.

10. It takes you three hours to go to the store for one item even when you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone you know in town.
Happend before.
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend/wife knows how to use them.
Single now, but at one time yep. Mom knows how to use them.

12. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over his snowsuit.

No Kids.

13. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.

Yup. Out in the county for sure.

14. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.

Nope. Im a stocking kinda guy.

15. You know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, construction.

Nope not this year. Im not whering a coat today. Construction is all year around here. Thats how the roads got the potholes in the first place.

16. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends in Indiana.