Joke section! Remember, alot of people view this site at work, so keep that in mind when posting a joke!

Me, MK, and Lemac all go to bar!! LOL.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default Me, MK, and Lemac all go to bar!! LOL.

Well, me, MK, and Lemac all decide to go to El Paso to the booby bar.. We each have 50 bucks. I go inside first, and say what can I get for $20.. The lady behind the counter says, go upstairs to the first door on the right.. I go upstairs, come back down 15 minutes later, with a big ol' grin on my face!! MK, and Lemac, ask what happened. I tell them I got upstairs and the most beautiful woman was laying on the bed, buck as$ naked. She put Ice Cream all over IT and licked it all off...

MK was like WOW!! He goes in for the $30 lady... goes upstairs and comes back down... well, 2 of the most beautiful women I ever saw in my life were buck naked. they put ice cream and nuts all over it and licked it all off..

Lemac says he's going for the $50 dollar lady!! He goes upstairs and comes back down, clenching his stomach moaning... we ask, " what in god's name happened Lemac??"

He says, " well, I went upstairs and three of the most beautiful women I ever saw were buck as$ naked. They put Ice cream, nuts, syrup and a cherry on top of it.."

So what happened, me and MK ask?

Lemac says, " well, it looked so good,.......I ate it myself " !!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! that's funny right there!! wassup lemac?? sorry man, I got MK yesterday!! lol lol

how's everybody tonight?

Old 05-09-2006, 06:13 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Me, MK, and Lemac all go to bar!! LOL.

ha ha ha thats a good one...... what going on my brother.....

Old 05-09-2006, 07:02 AM
1st Gear Member

lmao.... thats a good one there.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! that's funny right there!! wassup lemac?? sorry man, I got MK yesterday!! lol lol
Just enjoying my day off..... got back from the shop I made a custom exhaust for the stang... then went and bought a new cell phone for my mom for mothers day, she's been wanting one and personally I think she needs one for emergency purposes. Other then that just chillin how are you guys doing?

Old 05-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Super Moderator

I was waiting for a better punch line.[:@]

Old 05-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

I was waiting for a better punch line.[:@]
Dang!! A little harsh are we!! lol lol... that's the best I could come up with!!

Just workin, tryin to stay outta trouble... still haven't figured out any mother's day gifts yet.. It's tuff when you get married, cause then you have two gifts!! That's all right tho, cause one day my kids will be old and married, and I'm going to make out like a bandit on father's day!! lol lol

Old 05-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

hahahaha, now that is funny!