Joke section! Remember, alot of people view this site at work, so keep that in mind when posting a joke!

A couple of jokes for you guys!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Default A couple of jokes for you guys!

Mr Kawi goes to Heaven

Mr Kawi, of the Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven for judgement .
At the gates, St. Peter told Mr Kawi, 'since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven.'

Mr Kawi thought about it for a minute and then said, 'I want to hang out with God. I have a question for Him'.
St. Peter took Mr Kawi to the Throne Room and introduced him to God. He then asked God,
'Aren't you the inventor of women?'
God Said, 'Ah, yes. Indeed I am'.
'Well,' said Mr Kawi, 'Professional to professional, you have some
major design flaws in your design.'

1- There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2- It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3- Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4- The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.
5- Plus the monthly down time and aggravation are outrageous, and I don't even wanna start talking about the maintenance costs.

'Hmmmm, you do raise some good points 'replied God, 'Lets have a wee look.' God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few things and waited for the results.
After a moment God said, 'Well, it may be true that my invention seems to be flawed, but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours..'

So this guy dies and goes to heaven. God says 'You can ask me anything you want and I will answer it.' So the dude thinks about it, and asks 'God, why did you make women's skin so soft?' God replies, 'So you would like it.' The man satisfied w/ this then asks 'God, why did you make women smell so good?' God replies, 'So you would like it.' Again the man is satisfied w/ this answer, but w/ a quisical look asks a final question, 'God, why did you make women so dumb?' God replies, 'So they would like you.'

Old 12-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Lol

Old 12-28-2009, 01:48 PM
1st Gear Member

HAHA, good thing there are plenty of dumb ones.