General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Someone Please Help ME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Default RE: Someone Please Help ME!!!

Just for clarification, my first post wasn't in response to anything anyone else posted. I had responded with a suggestion that I later found out wasn't possible so I tried to delete it, but couldn't. I understood the "gay bitches" thing and found it quite funny. Now that I look at it again, my second post doesn't make a lick of sense. I should take a break from posting for a while.

Old 05-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Quit being so sensitive! lmao.

Old 05-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

do you bitches need a hug or what ? here [sm=smiley31.gif] now s.t.f.u.

[sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:36 PM
1st Gear Member

you know, I don't think I've ever gotten that noise when I turn on my bike. I have a buddy who has a new suzuki cruiser and you can here it on that, but mine makes absolutley no noice... that I can recall. maybe I'm an idiot though and have let the ear wax built up for one too many years.

Old 05-18-2006, 02:57 AM

You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches,lol.Hey Killer no hard fealings,redneck was just protecting our interests.He's very protective.

Old 05-18-2006, 06:07 AM

yeah, i understand, im new to this forum and im not acting like im a veteran, but i would just like to get your guy's help and fix it myself before i break down and take it to some homo bike shop..................

Old 05-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Where are you at with the diagnoses bro, if you turn on your fuel pump manually are you sure it is moving the fuel and not just spinning dry or broken. Take of the fuel line that leads to the carbs and see if gas comes out when the pump is on.
If not; is fuel getting to the pump, check that hose and see if fuel is coming out, it should be gravity of course.
Have to ask this one too, is the fuel shut off in the correct position?

Btw don’t get to down on the others we like to have a lot of fun here and sometimes it goes off key.

Old 05-18-2006, 10:13 PM
DoG

I just went and checked my 2001 zx6r and there is no noise from the pump when i turn the ignition on, might be slightly different though all i can suggest is take the seats off remove all your fuel lines and filter making sure they are all clear and bypass the pump relay and check it takes fuel in and spits it back out ...............

can you feel the love in here ......................LOL

Old 05-19-2006, 03:50 AM

I personly would hook a 60 horse shot of NOS directly to your intake and fire it off a couple times,lol.JK.Hey bro notstock is telling you right.You are gonna have to start at the source:which is the tank.Trace it out and make sure there is no blockages and your fuel cutoff is in the right position.Don't get static bro just take your time and be patient.I've seen anger do more bad than good on a bike many of times in my drag racing career.

Old 05-21-2006, 02:31 AM

hey thanks guys, ill troubleshoot what you guys said sunday and see what i can come up with, then ill get back with ya, thanks guys,

after i fix this, the bike is up for sale is someone is interested, i just have no use for a bike much, im a busy person.....

Quick Reply: Someone Please Help ME!!!