General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Somebody please help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Somebody please help!!!

i changed my back sprocket once and it made the front tire keep coming off the ground when i tried to go from the lights. it only happens when the lights change from red to green. and im stopped.

Old 07-15-2007, 07:58 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, that was of course until the super duper flux capacitor kicked in from the left side?

Old 07-15-2007, 03:20 PM
1st Gear Member

when you say cuts out it boggs out or it shuts off? If it boggs out how long has it been doing it. If it just started could be just the fuel.If your using crap fuel put preimum in it.

Old 07-15-2007, 05:14 PM
1st Gear Member

hmmm... interesting thread.

Sounds like an air/fuel issue since you only experience it under load, in a high gear. I would bet the problem happens in just about every other gear also, only you don't notice it since you are in the lower gears. Check for any vacuum leaks around the carbs by spraying starting fluid on the boots and vacuum lines. Watch for any change in idle. If that's not it, you're probably looking at internal carb issues.

Old 07-15-2007, 06:10 PM

all i was saying is ever since the gasket blew on the oil filter its had this problem I think maybe there mite be debree in the tank I took everthing off thinking i blew a gasket on the block and it was the oil filter gasket anyway thats what i was trying to say

Old 07-15-2007, 06:11 PM

ill check that out thanks

Old 07-15-2007, 06:15 PM

this response is to first ninja it just started and it doesnt shut off just boggs down .

Old 07-15-2007, 06:22 PM

when i got it put back together went for a ride and thats when it started the fuel line isnt pinched new fuel filter new plugs Im just realy stumped looked at vacume lines there good carbs clean floats in working order. and i dont think its the gas i use premium from shell .

Old 07-15-2007, 06:38 PM

I appreciate everbodys help sorry if i cant explain everthing to a T im trying man I hate when my bikes down I just wish i could figure out whats up cant afford a mechanic if u guys think of anything else let me know

Old 07-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

when you say cuts out it boggs out or it shuts off? If it boggs out how long has it been doing it. If it just started could be just the fuel.If your using crap fuel put preimum in it.
I do not think so. Anytime the carbs are removed for cleaning, a carb sync is in order. My opinion anyhow. A bog does happen when the carbs are not working as a set.

Quick Reply: Somebody please help!!!