General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

Nice weather to be ridin today!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Default Nice weather to be ridin today!

Well, i woke up today and saw how good the weather was so i decided to take the bike out. I was riding some back roads where i live. Had a blast. So I'm coming back home, redlight. I stopand wait for the light to change. I hear a whistle. I turn to my left, a dude in a truck is like," Bro, will you do wheelie for me?" I respond with a no. "C'mon, man do it." I tell the guy no bro, i'm good. "he then says why buy a bike if you won't do wheelies with them?" Light turns green and i go on my merry way. Some people are so freakin weird. Sorry for the long post, just thought i'd post about my nice ride today.

Old 04-29-2006, 09:23 PM
Default RE: Nice weather to be ridin today!

those are the people i would like see get on a bike so i can watch them eat **** hard when they try to wheelie

Old 04-29-2006, 09:25 PM

Yeah me too. Anybody else riding today?

Old 04-29-2006, 09:27 PM

well just got home from work...took the bike to work last night and i mihgt be heading out in a little bit for a little cruise....cant go to long have to get some sleep for work again tonight

Old 04-29-2006, 09:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Whats up??? Yeah those type of people **** me off.... If they dont tell ya shiot on the bike then they tell ya shiot in your car..... I dont race or need to impress others so please leave me alone lol.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

i rode to work, will take a few hours to get home and then im going to ride to the tat shop and even though i might not be able to wear a glove when im done im going to ride back home and probley hit up a good 2 to 300 mile ride tomarrow. ridings cool.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:40 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

i rode to work, will take a few hours to get home and then im going to ride to the tat shop and even though i might not be able to wear a glove when im done im going to ride back home and probley hit up a good 2 to 300 mile ride tomarrow. ridings cool.
auh that sounds so nice.... I wish I could ride right now, well by may 26th I can.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

go ahead and go for a ride, noone will know.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:57 PM
1st Gear Member

I do, but it to risky.... That day I meet up wit dat dude on the busa we rode a bit and pulled into a gas station and a cop walked up to me and I thought to myself great I should have stayed home, but to my suprise he was interested in my wheels cause he says he has the same bike color and everything, so we shot the shiot for a while and left.

Old 04-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

go find the cop and ride with him. good to go.

Quick Reply: Nice weather to be ridin today!