General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

How many of your have gear that match your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: How many of your have gear that match your bike?

Well you never know your friend could be a new bf or more. If that's what your looking for.

Old 10-11-2005, 10:47 PM

I don't know. I like him, I have always thought he was cute, but I always thought he looked at me just as a friend. But lately he doesn't seem to think that way. I'm just going to go one step at a time.. Enjoy the company and not try to rush into anything and keep my head clear.

Old 10-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator

Guys can be just as hard to understand as you gals are. Some guys have a harder time expressing themselfs, others come right out and say it.

Taking it slow is probably the way to go.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:41 PM

Yeah, I know. The only thing that stinks is that he's from NJ, which isn't too far I guess. About an hour, but we are going to go look at bikes this weekend. He said he wants my advise and we all know what advise I'm going to give ride a Kawasaki and gear up.

Getting back on topic.

Old 10-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

hey LiL D, just to get off the topic of gear. i just wanted to say, i wish you luck with this new guy. either way it goes, if he becomes more then a friend or not. you deserve a good man... and if he steps out of line for a second, notstock and i will be there faster then that to set him straight.... we love ya baby girl....[sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 10-12-2005, 06:23 PM

awww... thanks madkaw. Yeah, we will see, Like I always say I'm in no rush to get into a relationship. And besides NJ/CT I will see if the distance works out. But we have been friends for like 6 years, he might not have a bike right now, but how we met each other was thru VW's.

Old 10-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

well 6 years of knowing this guy. i would say you know him pretty well. ya girl no rush... just remember we got your bad....

Old 10-12-2005, 07:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Guys can be weird about these things like notstock said. Your friend probably thinks that you're hot too 'cept he thinks that since you think of him as a friend...

Best to let the chemistry bubble bubble and then see where it takes you two!

Old 10-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

hey LiL D, just to get off the topic of gear. i just wanted to say, i wish you luck with this new guy. either way it goes, if he becomes more then a friend or not. you deserve a good man... and if he steps out of line for a second, notstock and i will be there faster then that to set him straight.... we love ya baby girl....[sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]
[sm=exactly.gif] Jet Blue redeye out of Long beach, I'll bring the rope.

Old 10-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

hey notstock, once we're there and we take care of this guy. we'll go take LiL D out and get blasted.... then we'll all get some pics done... or maybe pending on how much we get blasted we'll get acouple of tats done with the KF logo... lol lol lol j/k....

Quick Reply: How many of your have gear that match your bike?